Reviews for Changing The Rules
VendettaPhantomhive chapter 19 . 3/25
Your John is...kind of abusive...
maeerin chapter 2 . 3/17
Opps, nevermind, I read the comments and found that it is you :) ok, no worries
maeerin chapter 1 . 3/17
I've read this twice now and loved it! I was wondering if you have this on archive of our own? There is a fanfiction there with same title and story, but no notes from the author as it was written, not even including that it was written here first, and the author has a different name than you: Kessa-Brae. I just want to make sure it's by you or if not, it should be taken down. Anyways, love this work!
Astrido chapter 32 . 3/10
awesome story, especially the end
absolutely love it.
cheers
yuura
L chapter 32 . 1/11
Brilliant!
Kayla chapter 32 . 12/31/2013
Best. Fanfiction. I have ever. read.

Seriously! i loved this so much!
PhoenixFeather0198 chapter 32 . 9/15/2013
Did I enjoy it? I flipping LOVED it! I think you dragged me through about 10 million different emotions all in 32 chapters, you really are a fantastic writer. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!
Joni Smith chapter 5 . 9/2/2013
I promised myself I wouldn't panic but... I'M PANICKING! Please don't torture Sherlock for too long!

As a positive note: love the idea for your story! Wish it was an actual episode...
ising4life chapter 32 . 7/20/2013
I have loved every single second of this story! Seriously, this was amazing - from beginning to end I was hooked! Great job!
Darloudasha chapter 27 . 7/4/2013
You know, I know most everyone (certainly in canon) feels like Sherlock is wrong to not "feel" for the victims, but how is it any different from a surgeon (JOHN) or an investigatory scientist solving diseases and such? Really. No one goes up to a scientist at the CDC and goes "Don't you CARE about the people who died from H1N1?" You know? I think he's getting a raw deal. I always have. Maybe because I know darn well that people SAY they care about earthquake victims and such, but I believe it's lip sync, not REAL feelings - they just want to 'look good' in society by caring and not being honest that they don't affect them one whit.
Guest chapter 32 . 6/14/2013
fantastic! hot nice romantic story... thnak you very much.. please write more johnlock stories
TheMadKatter13 chapter 32 . 5/22/2013
I'll admit, I did get angry with John a few times for how quickly he got angry with Sherlock but it was understandable. That was such an awesome, cute, wonderful story and that was the most perfect ending!
Sagaria chapter 32 . 5/14/2013
This story literally deprived me of two nights of sleep and than made me read it on the train and blush and giggle as if were mental. And I regret nothing.

I've enjoyed myself immenesely and I would like to thank you for giving me something as amazing as this to read.

Just one small thing - I think that the part between John retrieving Sherlock and the new case was a bit too long. But still - as most of it was fluffy and smutty it's not that bad. I mean you - won't ever ever have enough of it, right? :P
greta chapter 16 . 5/3/2013
i can't even. geeez. i have no words, I loved this chapter, adored is a better choice of word *fanning air in my face* here I am sitting in my medical psychology lecture and I am seriously breathing. ("dull" ;D) I think I never enjoyed someone getting punched more than in this chapter. 3
ParadiseGirl97 chapter 32 . 4/19/2013
Oh My God. Amazing. I have no words to describe how good I think your writing is.
I'm looking forward to read more of your work !
Good luck ! :)