Reviews for Maid For You
Baka No Nightmare chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Please update soon, I'm getting really interested in this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2014
Interesting story plot, it flows smoothly. Very detailed, but it feel you could integrate a bit more detail into their facial expressions or emotions. It'd be interesting to see what you think of next, will Kimiko ever get the opportunity to glare at Chase and how much further will their rendezvous continue.
LW12 chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
please, please, PLEASE update more chapters
Nicole chapter 11 . 6/11/2013
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP
emma chapter 11 . 12/4/2012
i love reading your fanfiction it's just amazing
when are you updating Maid for you? it just really good
misa-chan96 chapter 11 . 3/13/2012
next chapter?
Misa-chan96 chapter 11 . 12/18/2011
cute
ShadowOcean chapter 11 . 12/5/2011
I love this story! I find it so cute how you made Chase seem so childish sometimes and also kinda shy. Despite him not being like that at all in the actual series it actually works here. Sexy and childish, what a combination! *fangirl sigh* Boy, what I wouldn't give to be Kimiko in your story! XD

Anyway, great work and totally looking forward to the next chapter! :)
arrowxtte chapter 11 . 12/4/2011
Awwww! That was so cute :P chase is so cute and romantic! . I wish guys were like this

Lololol well I cant wait for an update since this is so cute! Wonder what the tension in the next few chapters will be about

Update soon
arrowxtte chapter 10 . 12/3/2011
Hey its been a while since I reviewed this. Sorry I didnt quite notice you moved it to the M section since I dont normally poke around in here, lol. I found it while looking at your list of stories and realized you had updated! :O

Lol yeah so here's my review...

IT

IS

AMAZINGLY

ADORABLE!

Lol I sometimes wish I was kimiko too...lol but thats not gonna happen

yeah so this was so cute, glad they are finally dating and... Did it lololol that made me laugh, lol glad she liked his dragon form! .yup so I apoligize for spamming your review wall but you know I had/have to defend myself.

Yeah so to the person who said I just plainly suck at writing, I'd like to know if you have ever even read ONE of my stories! ? ! ! ? ! ? No I didn't think so. Hmp, by the way if I totaly and completly suck at writing why would you keep reading my stories? Just back off please? I can take flames and criticism but when somebody says I completly suck at writing, well thats crossing the line. You don't know me, I don't know you so don't say something you don't mean. Gosh, it just makes me mad like my life isn't bad enough, writing is just a way of expressing myself, if you don't like it then don't make me feel bad.

So yeah don't reply to it.

GDNK nice chapters, I loved them, cant wait for an update! .
Jburke2101 chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Hmm

You are fast.

Ha ha ok that was just funny to type.

But still the story is moving along great.
RaixKimxChase chapter 10 . 11/27/2011
Can't wait for the Christmas special! Happy early 50th story!
Yolandah-da-Hedgehoggu chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
Was! Was? Ahhhhhh! The suspense is going to make my head explode!
jburke2101 chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
AHHHH! What the hell!

Now i'm begging for more.

Continue PLEASE!

Faster
RaixKimxChase chapter 8 . 11/20/2011
At first I was like aw Chase gave Kim a flower. Then when Chase said "Kimiko...will you have sex with me?" My reaction changed.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »