Reviews for A Crumb's Worth
Hinata Plusle chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
This story is so touchy!

I've considered commiting too sometimes, but... I think it's not worth... Well, we're blessed having a life to live, and this story actually showed it greatly. Good job!
robotboyfan chapter 6 . 4/4/2010
I remember reading this fanfic a few years ago it was nice to read it through again. It's still as gripping as I remember. TakatoxJeri FTW!
Rainbow35 chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
This was touching, and sweet, just like all you other stories that I've read! You're a great writer!
The Red eyed Darkness Angel chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
ah! no matter how many times i read this I still can't get enough of it! It's just so touching! Excellent piece of work!
twiinklestar chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Wow, this story was absolutely amazing. It was incredibly well written too. It was sad to see that Jerry was depressed again but it made me happy that Takato could save her. I think that this is one of the best fanfictions that I have ever read. The setting and the mood was perfect! Great job!

PS: Rika (Ruki)'s mother's name is Rumiko not Mariko ;) Close though! (:
PrincessOfHeartsNYP chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
i luved the part when she slapped kazu,that was priceless
chenette chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
i cried when takato came 2 d courthouse.
golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 6 . 5/29/2005
Great story, very touching and it made me cry! Made me realize there are people who care for me and stay by my side through hard times. Thanks for the story.
Theman chapter 6 . 1/4/2004
That was beautiful. Brought a tear to my eye, you have amazing writing talent.
Thanks for the story.
q.t chapter 3 . 7/21/2003
So sweet and sad. ~Q.T.
nekuyr2005 chapter 6 . 12/13/2002
Wow!

That was great.

You are really a grest writer, and that was a great story!
Falcon4 chapter 6 . 8/28/2002
Someone once told me a short story I wrote beat the # *& out of a crumbs worth. I had never finished reading your story, so I never knew. I never knew how much that guy must have been trying to flatter me. I think I did manage a story about as good this. Or came close to it. But I want to say that you're out to do good in this world. And I wanna be next to ya, maybe not physically, but I'm gonna help ya everyway I can from here. I ain't a great writer, despite what everyone tells me, but emotional support is my specialty. I tried to commit suicide twice, so you're truely doing a good thing. I know that it's hard to confide in a person, so think of me as a program. Or a diary that writes back. I'm gonna be helpin' ya dude. The name's Falcon, and I wrote "Where ever you go" and "Omega Protectors." The e-mail is . And the game? That's helpin' those in need. Ya definately need some emotional support. I can tell. With a little help in that dpartment, ya'll be one of the bast authors or peacemakers the world has ever seen. I may not be much now. I'll be more later. And, I'll be there. Man, I feel like Kazu!

-Falcon
eskaflowne chapter 5 . 8/20/2002
That is such a good story. And a happy ending too!

So, detailed, and sad, and happy, and detailed! It's great!

Keep writing gal!
Marle1Fan chapter 6 . 8/3/2002
OMG! That was sooooooooooo amazing! I loved it! I'm so glad jeri didn't kill herself!
Saint-Tail02 chapter 6 . 7/13/2002
That story touched me, gave me inspiration for a story. It is sooo good you are such an awesome writer, the story almost made me cry *sniffle* keep up the good work