Reviews for No Place In This War
gemini-rose16 chapter 16 . 8/9
its a shame you haven tupdated in years, its a really good story xx
the.interwebs chapter 16 . 5/9
Is there more? Please tell me theres more. That was amazing, i couldnt put it down.
Bananaphobia chapter 16 . 4/9
I see that you're still writing, so I hope that means you'll eventually continue this fic. The DADA professor sounds a lot like she could be Hermione. They have the same scar, don't they? I love that you've included Regulus Black in here. A lot of times we don't see him.
waywardwillowywicked chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
Oh, I absolutely loved the interactions with Regulus! And the beating-Lucius-with-a-cane scene) I'd love to see where the story is going, but... almost two years since the last update. Well, I enjoyed reading this immensely!
smithkeylena chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
I liked the part where she snapped and went cold, but didn't like that it didn't last or give her a burst of power. It led up to her unleashing her fury but stalled. Over all really great beginning. I can't wait to read whats next.
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 16 . 12/7/2013
This is SOOOOO good! Please please please update soon! I need to know what is gonna happen. PLEASE?
Cassizhara chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
Oh. I really love this story, and I hope it will get some updates soon. I'm really wondering what's going to happen to Hermione and the two timelines. Hoping for an update! :-)
OmenProphecy chapter 16 . 9/22/2013
Well then, Miss Granger. What will you do now?
smithkeylena chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
PLease PLease UPDATE! I am hooked on this story and want to know what happens next.
Atalantide chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Please update! This story is great! :)
insert-calling-here chapter 16 . 6/30/2013
Ahhhhhhh I love this story, please please please update as soon as you possibly can!
laeeyore93 chapter 16 . 1/26/2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. You have made a selection of very believable and likable characters and put them in a reasonable situation. I would love to see where you could take this. Looking forward to any future updates.
hyperchick368 chapter 16 . 12/24/2012
HURRY UP AND UPDATE! This is a very interesting story :D
LovelyEvil chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
Awesome story I love it! Please update soon!
mh21 chapter 16 . 10/18/2012
I really love this story and I can't wait to see where it goes. I hope Hermione ends up changing the future and destroys the Horcruxes and Voldemort. I want to know how her DADA teacher figured it out, I'm worried she might be a spy for Voldemort since she was never mentioned as a future Order member. Also, it's not really important but Lucius Malfoy is 5 years older than the Marauders, so he wouldn't still be in school with them at this point. Not really important, but I thought I'd share that. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your next update, this really is an addicting story!