Reviews for Of Dragons and Amphibians
Auua Ytjoml chapter 9 . 8/24/2014
Mutations varieties do tend to run in families... Howlett and Creed; Azazeal and Kurt; All three Summer's brothers... doesn't explain the oddity that is the Maximoff/Lenshier/Dane family but hey! I blame Marvel.
I love the 'does she play the piano' line! And Mort's jealous? oooo!
Auua Ytjoml chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
So is the W&tXM or XMEvo Forge? I'm going with Evo? And he's stuck in that Pocket Uni?
Auua Ytjoml chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
Aww, Mort didn't get his tea! I got this picture in my head of Delilah combing Sampson's hair (from the Bible) only, you know, without Myth being a traitor set on finding out Mort's weakness and using them against him.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 6 . 8/24/2014
What is it with x-girls and the bad boys huh?
I'm a little curious as to why write out the rest of Mort's accent in contractions but spell 'love' out in full rather than as 'luv'. This isn't a compliant exactly just a question on your artistic choice?
Auua Ytjoml chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
"And no I had nothing to do with starting it! I am an innocent bystander!" - of course you are Rouge :)
Great introduction of Toad. I can't quite figure out how to picture him. Melding a cartoon, animalistic punk with a live actor who is basically human looking isn't easy. My mind keeps switching back and forth between the two.
Auua Ytjoml chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
Is skipping the cheater and going right to the assassin considered much more selective? there are less of them out there to choose from but...
Auua Ytjoml chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
Cool start! I'm glad I found this. I don't suppose you get much traffic for this fic it being an obscure crossover and all? And one question... when she retracts her wings are they hidden as in she looks completely 'normal' or hidden just as in nestled out of the way?
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 9 . 5/4/2014
Hese two are just so dang cute! :)
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
LOL! Who in the world is Mr Hank McCoy talking to? Love this to death! This is just so interesting and awesome I just can't wait for chap 9. ,
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
LOL! Loved this! ,
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Oh man this is great! I'm so happy that you updated! Missed this. ,
adelphe24 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
this is an awsome story!

love it!