Reviews for Preventing the Future
vienne la nuit chapter 20 . 5/24/2012
oh my goooosh!

can I please send you a virtual hug?

this chapter was bloody brilliant! :D:D:D

THANK YOU!
Commonplace Asphyxiation chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. :3

You said Five notebooks, but... there are only four underlined. And why would she not write down the rest of the horcruxes that haven't been created yet?
cosmoGirl666 chapter 21 . 5/23/2012
Brilliant two chapters! :)
Mirabilem Electo chapter 19 . 5/19/2012
Yessssss. I have told you how much I love this story right? Just the entire wand thing and then the duels. But I'm looking forward to see the pranks they all come up with.
Kareyann14 chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
That...was...AWESOME! I'm really looking forward to Hermione going to meet Harriet :) keep up the anazing work! This chapter with the dueling had me sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time! :]
messerpadfootforever chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
Yay :D brilliant duel btw :) fantastic chapter! -padfoot
vienne la nuit chapter 19 . 5/18/2012
Gringotts, the dueling especially between Snape and Hermione, Regulus running away... all in all these 2 chapters were AHHHMAAAZIIINNGG! :D
Jennixst chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
I have been lost in your very entertainng tale for a full two days and am delighted both with your wit and your style of writing. One of the things I truely admire in an author is the ability to capture the readers imagination. Will be very keen to peruse more of your work.
setsuna1415 chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
are you going to bring McGonagall in on it and stuff? what about flitwick? i loved this chapter :D
Samiam chapter 18 . 5/17/2012
Smiles, a dragon talker cool, the eye thing was neat.
stonegnome1 chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
Trust Sirius to be sneaky when there is no need. A word of explaination to the headmaster and they could go openly with no difficulty.

Hermione, Severus?

Word of the duel will get to Voldy. What will he think of our dear Ms. Granger? Who is this young woman and WHERE has she come from?

Now that Severus' light is no longer under a bushel will his status in Slytherin change?

Strange to have a capable DADA instructor. I wonder if the next lesson will be "Formal duels are one thing fighting another. We have had the duels, I will now teach you how to fight."

Hermione and Severus will now be the target of intense scrutiny. Will people now come to them for help. DA redux?
She-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Sane chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
Love it, update soon!
DnG The Blind Guy chapter 6 . 5/17/2012
Hi there:

I am really liking this story so far. Is your mind of the same thought process as mine where the most detrimental character to the future wasn't Lord Voldemort, the dark lord, Tom Marvolo Riddle, but the esteemed headmaster of Hogwarts, the Chief Mugwump of the Wizengamot, the Grand Sorceror of the ICW, the one and only venerable, Albus Percival Wolfric Bryan Dumbledore, who may have had the best intentions, but being the chessmaster on the boards of life and trying to control each and every person as a pawn, really hurt the light side, didn't it. He gathered so much information, and then obliviated the source for good messure, placed illegal charms whenever he could wherever he could. And let's not forget what he did to the poor Potter family in the original timeline, as far as I am concerned, he was just as guilty as Voldemort for James' and Lily's deaths. Unless someone can provide proof, Albus and Tom were the only wizards alive at the time who could cast the fidilius charm and that in turn tells me that he knew exactly who the secret keeper was and sat back and did nothing to prevent the fallout. That and the fact that he was the only one to hear the prophecy and like usual, never shared it with anyone, now did he!
cosmoGirl666 chapter 19 . 5/17/2012
I loved the chapter!
Jennixst chapter 5 . 5/16/2012
As a huge fan of HP I am finding this story very engaging. I like that your using Hermione in her full extent and I could see her becoming this hard and jaded, using whatever magics she could to protect all those she loves.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »