Reviews for Preventing the Future
Loved the chapter! :)
Samiam chapter 17 . 5/14/2012
Update please...
Mirabilem Electo chapter 17 . 5/4/2012
Yay! Fun times! More people aware! I am happy because of that. As always. And they were fun. Ummm… wait. Not making sense. Soooo… like this. And Hermy. And Lily. They should blow stuff up. No need to though. I don't really know what I'm thinking right now.
KDCervantes chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
More! I like it very much. It's funny and it has just enough action and all. Update soon!~
Samiam chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
I now the stage is set, what a prank. Reactions are going to be intresting.

Will, she let Merniva in on some of the truth.

I am happy she shared the founders hall, but not with all. Will Hellion, react diffrently to thoes that have been in the hall. What does the painting of the
Kareyann14 chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
YES! I can not wait for when Hermione decieds to go the gringotts and look inside the vaults! Oh and the Chamber Of secrets! :)
messerpadfootforever chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
Yay yay yay yay yay yay brilliant new chapter :D please update soon!-padfoot :)
cosmoGirl666 chapter 17 . 5/3/2012
Brilliant prank idea! :)
SpellRune11 chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
I'm so excited for their prank! And the reactions of the Marauders! Priceless! Hope the girls nailed it! Update pls! xoxo
SpellRune11 chapter 15 . 5/2/2012
Love this chapter! Who would have known that Salazar was a prankster! I really like the idea of Hermione being so powerful and smart! Keep updated! Can't wait for more! xoxo
bookworm16 chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Dear m0untainc1imber,

When I first began reading this, I stopped after the introduction. I saw that it was AU and how much you had changed and essentially decided it wasn't worth my time. After reading a different story in which the author decided not to use commas (which was becoming increasingly annoying), something drew me back to your story. Thank goodness Ibegan to read it again.

I can honestly say that this is probably one of the best peices of fanfiction I have ever read. For one thing, you actually follow grammer rules can write like a pro. You can write greif and sadness without the character becoming too happy or bawling their eyes out. You have the most unique fanfiction storyline I've ever seen. Your story makes me want to stay up late reading it through even though my eyes feel like they might close any second now. I want to know what happens. And a million more fantastic things that I just can't think of right now.

Keep writing, best wishes, and a hundred more perfect stories,

bookworm16
momotone chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
Awesome story so far! Keep up the good work :)
BeautifullySarcastic22 chapter 16 . 5/2/2012
I really love this story. Some authors who have used the time travel idea have a hard time writing their story where it actually makes sense all the time, but you have done a great job with it. I can't wait to see how the story goes. I will definitely be following. (:
Samiam chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
I can not wait to see whats, in the vualts. This is a very good story.
EmilyWoods chapter 16 . 4/27/2012
I like Alan Rickman ( I mean Severus). Why make him disappear forever?
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »