Reviews for Preventing the Future
Good going!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Superb!
messerpadfootforever chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
This is bloody brilliant! I couldn't stop reading and I nearly screamed when I found out I had to wait for more updates! I think you are doing really well at writing something this complicated. I really like it and you've made Dumbledore as awesome as j.k Rowling did, good job! Hope this helps keep you writing cause I really wanna see how it pans out :)-padfoot
Taboo22 chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
great!
Mirabilem Electo chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
Ohmygodyes. I absolutly loved the past, ummmm… 5ish chapters? They were amazing. And Hellion is awesome too. And the heroine, our timey wimey girl. I burst out laughing when Peeves said that. And now I can't wait for Lily's and Hermione's revenge on the boys. Imagine them teaming up with Peeves and Hellion XD. And then there's Peter. Poor Peter, but he's been saved! I was excited, one step closer to beating Voldie.
MultiNinja2012 chapter 14 . 4/22/2012
I was so excited when I checked my emails and found out about the new chapter that I forgot what the story was called. Great chapter as always. There were a few grammar mistakes which I only picked up during my second reading. Loving the interactions between Hermione, Lily and the Marauders. Can not wait to see how they pay the boys back. I only wish that we could get to Snape and the Sorting Hat faster. I hope we get to see more of Snape and Hellion soon. Thanks for brightening my day. Don't want to wait for the next chapter but got no other choice.
cosmoGirl666 chapter 14 . 4/21/2012
Good chap :)
Samiam chapter 13 . 4/20/2012
Love the Roman army. I like what you are doing with this story. I cant wait to meet Snape, what will she do? Pranks with house elves too cool.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »