Reviews for Preventing the Future
Guest chapter 24 . 7/4/2016
Noo! I love your story!
Guest chapter 24 . 5/28/2016
This story is amazing please update!
Guest chapter 20 . 5/22/2016
I love this, it's so funny and at the same time shows an awesome Hermione
HP LxJ 4ever chapter 24 . 5/11/2016
Yay! Lily and James forever! I love Sirius and how he thinks he is goin to die! Halarious!
cbaracco chapter 24 . 5/9/2016
I know u said it would be a little while until u update again but seriously 3 years!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/25/2016
I really hope this story might be finished one day, I really enjoyed it
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
I'm only on chapter 3, but already so disappointed that this story was abandoned. The worst part though is that I read your profile and you said you were a stereotypical Canadian... well Canadians aren't quitters... that's Americans... so stop being like us Americans and continue this amazing story... please
Laaluna chapter 24 . 1/30/2016
I loved your story. You are an amazing writer. It's just sad that the stoy will never be finished.
skellyshook chapter 24 . 12/31/2015
no...wait...update...please...oh...Happy New Year...PLEASE update soon
Keylena17 chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
I love this story. PLEASE update!
ranter chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
I Don't Know About Getting Rid Of The Scars Since All Serve A Memory. Then Again The Outer Appearance Is Of No Comparison To The Inner Appearance, No?
Tony chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Revealing your a time traveler that the universe has sent back in time... you do realize that Lily doesn't know Hermione from Adam and Lily would have to be incredibly naive or incredibly stupid to believe her. Wow... you just managed to completely make me lose any kind of respect for you as a writer. Even as an amateur writer you should have been able to spot that large of an inconsistency.

You've also managed to make Hermione into a Mary Sue. Case and point; everyone believes a far fetched story easily even if its insane, she has a tragic past, she incredibly overpowered, and she's an heir to all of the founders, and she's beautiful. I don't see the point of bringing the founders into this and I would have liked to have seen her struggle a bit but like all mary sues she has no redeeming qualities. Personally you've made her so powerful that your story is boring not to mention irritating so this is the last time I'll be looking at this waste of time type of story.

Here's to hoping you will one day produce something worthy to read
Lina chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
the dialogue sucks in this chapter between the hat and Hermione. It makes her sound OOC.
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Great story.
I hope she helps Severus
Lo0ny Lian chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
Please update soon. This story is so perfectly amazing. I've been hooked since the start. Great job.
275 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »