Reviews for Preventing the Future
Mythgirllily chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
It's been two years. Please update! This is one of my favorite fics and it kills me that it's unfinished. I can't wait, your concepts are really cool and the pranks are way more interesting and original than the usual "look everyone has pink sparkly robes and orange hair hahaha now everyone's skin is green more color change, more color change etc" I love your ideas and imagination. I also like the element of darkness in this Hermione.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 24 . 4/11/2015
I'm glad that it's a Hermione/Sirius story. I love that pairing. I really love this story, and I hope that you continue it soon. I'd be interested to see if she does bring McGonagall in like she said she might after her reaction to Dumbledore. I loved the underwater prank, that was awesome. I had been wondering when she was going to break out the alcohol, I was expecting in before now, but I love reading drunk scenes. Always the best.
semprence86 chapter 24 . 3/23/2015
ok im hooked on this continue and update forward to the next chapter of this great story.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
Really good
Guest chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
more please!
MoonWatersLight chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Holy Shniz! You HAVE to update soon! Pretty please?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
We don;t get a lot of actual story here, we basically are getting Hermione embarrassed Slughorn by doing this, and she sorted out Peter, but we don't see it happen- we just get a "she did it... somehow,"
mtcsong chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
more please!
uwishuwerecool chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
like will there be more?
jade.lam.58118 chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
I love this! Please update!️️️️️️
Wriggle Grace chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
Omg, that was just so fucking awesome. I mean my finger is hovering over the shift button. I have just had a feels attack. THAT WAS FUCKING MAGICAL. PLEASE update as soon as you can. Please.

Totally awesome, seriously, I am looooving dark Hermione. HG/SB is my favorite Pairing.

Please update soon.

Grace
Greenest Rabbit chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
Hello, umm...not to sound pushy but I was wondering are you going to update again? Because this is a really good fanfiction and I'd be really sad if you just stopped or if you just deleted it please don't delete it such a good fanfiction. Thank you for writing this!
Time Lady Kate chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
I really love your story! It's hilarious! Please update!
Plo chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Ahh I love this story. I read a little of it on another site, in one of the reviews it said how that person hadn't wrote it - you had on this site, so I came here just to read your story and discovered so many more too. I know it shows I hadn't really looked hard for sites before but I still give your story the thanks for it, so thanks.

I don't review very often but as I'm reading this again I thought I really should. I've read quite a few Hermione goes back in time fics but I think this will always be one of my favourites, even if it never gets finished. I like Hermione being powerful and smart, there's a bunch of Harry fics out there with it but the Hermione ones seem to get a lot more dislike for it which I don't think is fair as the ones I've seen, such as this, have a nice story and its not just about how amazing the person is ect.. so yeah thought you should know there's no problem with that from me, though if people have read all the way to here - including your author notes - it's going to be a surprise if they don't like it.

You can probably tell I don't really know what to put in a review, I don't have constructive criticism or actual criticism as I don't notice those sorts of things if I can just read through and enjoy the story. I guess I'll just say I really do like this story so please work to finish it as its a great read and it would be sad to leave incomplete. But yeah, well done on what you've wrote so far anyway, its made me and lots of others smile and stuff; you know good humour, smart pranks, plus some amazing duel/fight scenes - seriously epic, so I guess that's all we can ask for. Still, hope you'll continue.. bye.. and thanks.
jfkd19800 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Quick question. I've read through this once already and are you going to mention her marriage? Or was that someone else she took the ring and wand of? Just a bit confused.
253 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »