Reviews for Preventing the Future
stelladog0090 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Quick question. I've read through this once already and are you going to mention her marriage? Or was that someone else she took the ring and wand of? Just a bit confused.
stelladog0090 chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Thank you.

Fuck, this is amazing. I swear this is the best fic I've read yet. You gave each founder a distinct personality, and they are all wonderful. The fight scenes are impossible to tear yourself away from. Thank you so much for this, it has been a joy to read. I read it in less than 12 hours. Usually I put a story down for an hour or two, but I couldn't leave this one alone. There could be a bit more of Hermione's plotting of Voldemort's demise, or maybe some people from the Order. Also do you have a timeline written out? Some of this seems a bit to crammed into the 2 months they've been in school. Once again, thanks for this joyous read. Oh and please don't drop this, there have been far too many good fics dropped, and it would be such a loss to add this one to their numbers.

P.S. Thanks to this I didn't write my english papers. Such a good distraction.
Mythgirllily chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
I love this story and really hope you'll update even if it's been over a year. Please! Your style of writing is super engaging and awesome. Thank you :)
mrsgravyrug chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is a wonderful story. Please don't abandon it.
RedsAttic chapter 24 . 10/12/2013
EXCELLENT! I look forward to reading future chapters...
LovingYou2 chapter 24 . 9/26/2013
Wow great fic please continue to update im really loving this
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Either your math or your English seems a little off. You say the 2nd war lasts from when Voldemort comes back until the Trio is 18 (4 years). Then you say later that Hermione dies after 20 years of war.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/11/2013
next chapter please .. this is somawesome!
wilsonsophie18 chapter 8 . 8/3/2013
Ahh! I have to say, you've done a pretty awesome job of creating somewhere secretive in the school. I was thinking something like that for my Harry potter fanfiction, but it looks like you've beat me to it :L haha, this is my second time reason it and I love the underwater trick, I do have a few ideas of pranks and such ;)
jamber17 chapter 24 . 8/2/2013
I hope you choose to continue this story! It's fantastic! :D
SlytherinWolf2445 chapter 24 . 7/28/2013
When's the next chapter?
eve-tsuki94 chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
hola! :D me encanto me encanto me encanto n_n que increíble historia :O jeje la manera en la que esta haciendo las cosas hermione a pesar de ser un poco sádicas no puedo negar que tienen estilo ademas se lo merecen por lo que hicieron (o van a hacer? jajajaa) me encanto este ultimo capitulo como se relajan las cosas y como ay un avance entre sirius y hermione en un principio pensé que no iba a estar con nadie pero me alegra en cierta forma que tenga a sirius ;) jeje bueno espero que actualices pronto un beso grande desde argentina!

PD: que buenas bromas que hicieron tanto las chicas como los chicos ah y por cierto como olvidarme de hellion y peeves n_n jajajja...tambien me pregunto que cara podrán los chicos cuando descubran o les cuenten las chicas que ellas son los bandidos XD jajajajaja ah por cierto antes de irme una pequeña aclaración te escribo en español por que el ingles no se me da muy muy bien y como que no se si se entendería u_u entonces para evitar confusiones te escribo en español jeje espero que puedas entenderme ahora si me despido (? jajaja un beso chau! :D
Atalantide chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
OMG this is BRILLIANT! Update! Love super Hermione :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/19/2013
next chap pls
Guest chapter 24 . 7/19/2013
this is one of the greatest story i ever read here in fanfic.. i love marauders and hermione
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »