Reviews for Preventing the Future
Really good
more please!
MoonWatersLight chapter 24 . 12/10/2014
Holy Shniz! You HAVE to update soon! Pretty please?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
We don;t get a lot of actual story here, we basically are getting Hermione embarrassed Slughorn by doing this, and she sorted out Peter, but we don't see it happen- we just get a "she did it... somehow,"
mtcsong chapter 24 . 11/29/2014
more please!
uwishuwerecool chapter 24 . 11/17/2014
like will there be more?
jade.lam.58118 chapter 24 . 11/13/2014
I love this! Please update!️️️️️️
Wriggle Grace chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
Omg, that was just so fucking awesome. I mean my finger is hovering over the shift button. I have just had a feels attack. THAT WAS FUCKING MAGICAL. PLEASE update as soon as you can. Please.

Totally awesome, seriously, I am looooving dark Hermione. HG/SB is my favorite Pairing.

Please update soon.

Greenest Rabbit chapter 24 . 9/14/2014
Hello, umm...not to sound pushy but I was wondering are you going to update again? Because this is a really good fanfiction and I'd be really sad if you just stopped or if you just deleted it please don't delete it such a good fanfiction. Thank you for writing this!
Time Lady Kate chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
I really love your story! It's hilarious! Please update!
Plo chapter 24 . 8/5/2014
Ahh I love this story. I read a little of it on another site, in one of the reviews it said how that person hadn't wrote it - you had on this site, so I came here just to read your story and discovered so many more too. I know it shows I hadn't really looked hard for sites before but I still give your story the thanks for it, so thanks.

I don't review very often but as I'm reading this again I thought I really should. I've read quite a few Hermione goes back in time fics but I think this will always be one of my favourites, even if it never gets finished. I like Hermione being powerful and smart, there's a bunch of Harry fics out there with it but the Hermione ones seem to get a lot more dislike for it which I don't think is fair as the ones I've seen, such as this, have a nice story and its not just about how amazing the person is ect.. so yeah thought you should know there's no problem with that from me, though if people have read all the way to here - including your author notes - it's going to be a surprise if they don't like it.

You can probably tell I don't really know what to put in a review, I don't have constructive criticism or actual criticism as I don't notice those sorts of things if I can just read through and enjoy the story. I guess I'll just say I really do like this story so please work to finish it as its a great read and it would be sad to leave incomplete. But yeah, well done on what you've wrote so far anyway, its made me and lots of others smile and stuff; you know good humour, smart pranks, plus some amazing duel/fight scenes - seriously epic, so I guess that's all we can ask for. Still, hope you'll continue.. bye.. and thanks.
jfkd19800 chapter 3 . 4/7/2014
Quick question. I've read through this once already and are you going to mention her marriage? Or was that someone else she took the ring and wand of? Just a bit confused.
jfkd19800 chapter 24 . 4/2/2014
Thank you.

Fuck, this is amazing. I swear this is the best fic I've read yet. You gave each founder a distinct personality, and they are all wonderful. The fight scenes are impossible to tear yourself away from. Thank you so much for this, it has been a joy to read. I read it in less than 12 hours. Usually I put a story down for an hour or two, but I couldn't leave this one alone. There could be a bit more of Hermione's plotting of Voldemort's demise, or maybe some people from the Order. Also do you have a timeline written out? Some of this seems a bit to crammed into the 2 months they've been in school. Once again, thanks for this joyous read. Oh and please don't drop this, there have been far too many good fics dropped, and it would be such a loss to add this one to their numbers.

P.S. Thanks to this I didn't write my english papers. Such a good distraction.
Mythgirllily chapter 24 . 3/28/2014
I love this story and really hope you'll update even if it's been over a year. Please! Your style of writing is super engaging and awesome. Thank you :)
mrsgravyrug chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This is a wonderful story. Please don't abandon it.
250 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »