Reviews for Preventing the Future
Katiebug14 chapter 24 . 6/20/2013
I love it! :)
MsLessa chapter 24 . 5/20/2013
Just found this last night and had to read it until the bitter end... no sleep for me. I've laughed a bit and have enjoyed SuperHermione very much. It's been awhile since I've read any so it's been a blast. I love the idea of Peeves the Mentor.

It's been fun and I can't wait until you update again.
Katherine chapter 24 . 5/15/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhh

HERMOINE HAS TO END UP WITH SIRIUS! SHE HAS TO I ACTUALLY LOVE YOUR STORY SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!

DHAJQAVAN
twibe chapter 24 . 3/20/2013
Oh nooo please update soon! I haven't read a story this good in ages! I love strong /super Hermione stories and now I finally found one,, you have to update soon ;D
twibe chapter 19 . 3/20/2013
I'm glad they didn't want to stay away :)
twibe chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I love it !
twibe chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
Even if it does not say so, have you any plans on a pairing? :)
Kita.Rain chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
So... when do you think the guys will figure out who the Bandit's are?

Because I keep imagining some kind of scene where "Nomad" somehow manages to announce to the Marauders 'he's' made out with Prong's girlfriend. And perhaps a few more misleading clues. Which sets off a huge prank war in an attempt to figure out who the Bandit's are, considering they seem to know who the Marauders are.

Or perhaps that would be too obvious a clue. Hmm...
Chloe chapter 24 . 3/11/2013
Hey! Well, I've been diligently reading fanfiction for a while now, but no other story has induced me to actually write a review. This story is absolutely fantastic! You wrote it so perfectly- especially the Hermione being a superpowered genius. And you managed to step into what each of the characters should be- their personal traits are dead on! And the pranks- I don't know how you came up with them but they are brilliant! They actually made me laugh out loud at points :) (My family thought I was going insane...) The dark side of hermione is great too, I love how you don't discount the effect of the war on her, it makes it so much more relatable. Thank you for writing this, and keep up the great work :)
Syntastic chapter 24 . 3/7/2013
Please update soon. I am trying to guilt you into it (guilt guilt guilt). I would absolutely love to find out what happens. I am a sucker for time travel fics.
Blackveil24 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Truth to be told, I was saddest when Hermione was ruined by the war. Now, a new body restored AND super magic and knowledge NOW we're talking/

Excellent, though fast paced for now.
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Hello there.

I am an old reader who's recently made an account to help tell the writers I love to read from how much I appreciate it.

I have a good feeling you'll be one of them pretty soon.

The best of luck,

Black Veil
TheBookMark chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
great story ! upadate soon please !
Chibified-chan chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
I love this fanfic! My favorite part so far between hermione and the marauders is definitely her and lily attacking James
And Sirius I loved hermione talking with the sorting hat and Salazar as well. Please update soon!
Terrence Rogue chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
I love Sirius and Hermione! Glad to see the relationships progressing. The entire prank war was a blast to read buti was happy to get back to kickass Hermione. Looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully more Sirius/Hermione cuteness!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »