Reviews for Preventing the Future
Keylena17 chapter 24 . 11/26/2015
I love this story. PLEASE update!
ranter chapter 3 . 10/19/2015
I Don't Know About Getting Rid Of The Scars Since All Serve A Memory. Then Again The Outer Appearance Is Of No Comparison To The Inner Appearance, No?
Tony chapter 12 . 9/22/2015
Revealing your a time traveler that the universe has sent back in time... you do realize that Lily doesn't know Hermione from Adam and Lily would have to be incredibly naive or incredibly stupid to believe her. Wow... you just managed to completely make me lose any kind of respect for you as a writer. Even as an amateur writer you should have been able to spot that large of an inconsistency.

You've also managed to make Hermione into a Mary Sue. Case and point; everyone believes a far fetched story easily even if its insane, she has a tragic past, she incredibly overpowered, and she's an heir to all of the founders, and she's beautiful. I don't see the point of bringing the founders into this and I would have liked to have seen her struggle a bit but like all mary sues she has no redeeming qualities. Personally you've made her so powerful that your story is boring not to mention irritating so this is the last time I'll be looking at this waste of time type of story.

Here's to hoping you will one day produce something worthy to read
Lina chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
the dialogue sucks in this chapter between the hat and Hermione. It makes her sound OOC.
Fear Love Hate Life chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Great story.
I hope she helps Severus
Lo0ny Lian chapter 24 . 8/21/2015
Please update soon. This story is so perfectly amazing. I've been hooked since the start. Great job.
gemini-rose16 chapter 24 . 8/8/2015
i seriously hope you will be updating this story in the future, it is really good, even if your timeline doesnt make much sense xx
Dragonfan47 chapter 24 . 7/27/2015
...but Remus has Tonks...maybe...
oxytocinn chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
Great chapter! Love peeves. (And that doctor who reference though.)
WhenIWasAYoungBoy chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
The first time I read this I was all like 'this could be a Hermione/Lily fanfiction!'. You see, the thing is, there is only around three Hermione/Lily fanfictions and they're all one-shots. Also if you decide to put this story up for adoption I'd be delighted to adopt it!
WhenIWasAYoungBoy chapter 24 . 7/2/2015
Please update! I love this story. It's been over two years! Please! Pretty please with books on top!
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2015
So I stumbled across your story a couple days ago and I'm in love! I hope there is more to come in the future!
-Cait
ArgentinianChick chapter 16 . 5/16/2015
I'm so disappointed. at first i thought the story was perfect and it was going somewhere but really? It ended up being something so stupid. I mean how can the story be any interesting when Hermione has so much abilities and power? The story it's just about how hermione is powerful and then is more powerful and then she has new abilities and it is all just perfect. The story really lost it's point.
As i said, i'm really disappointed.
Mythgirllily chapter 23 . 5/2/2015
It's been two years. Please update! This is one of my favorite fics and it kills me that it's unfinished. I can't wait, your concepts are really cool and the pranks are way more interesting and original than the usual "look everyone has pink sparkly robes and orange hair hahaha now everyone's skin is green more color change, more color change etc" I love your ideas and imagination. I also like the element of darkness in this Hermione.
harrynginnyinatree chapter 24 . 4/11/2015
I'm glad that it's a Hermione/Sirius story. I love that pairing. I really love this story, and I hope that you continue it soon. I'd be interested to see if she does bring McGonagall in like she said she might after her reaction to Dumbledore. I loved the underwater prank, that was awesome. I had been wondering when she was going to break out the alcohol, I was expecting in before now, but I love reading drunk scenes. Always the best.
281 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »