Reviews for Preventing the Future
Guest chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
This is reeeeeaaaaaallllllllllllllll llllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good I love it pleeeeeeease update sooon :)
L00ve-Joanna chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this was updated . Haha(: I really love this story, and I like how different Hermione's attitude is. I sort of feel like her feelings for Sirius came on a bit too sudden, though. I guess in reality it could be truly unpredictable, but this is just my opinion .
Ludost chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
YES. You should definately find them girlfriends! I don't have alot of knowledge on who exactly is alive in this time, but I think you've got everything there!
Evani chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
hahah i loved it :) soooo cant wait till the next chapter :)
KEZZ 1 chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
great chapter looking forward to more as always
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
"Matri, you is in charge, you isdeciding whathappenswhen. You is starting now."
I love house elves. Especially Keeper. I mean, telling someone they are in charge and then telling them what to do? Only a house elf...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Hats that are extremely vocal, a hiden room in Hogwarts, sentenial magic, Hitchicker's Guide to the Galaxy references, and hilarious moments that make me snickers so hard I wake up my roommate? This is awesome!
TJK78 chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
This is great story. Hope you continue it.
urmamaroxs chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
I am seriously loving this story!
Can't wait for the next update!
urmamaroxs chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
yeah!
a super Hermione story is cool!
i have to agree!
JosiScharman chapter 23 . 12/18/2012
I'm loving the story, but I wonder if Hermione will get a pair of the Marauders towards loving?
I'm missing a romantic involvement and I think Hermione needs a romance, after all this is a good reason for her to want to change the future: Love ... I think Hermione needs to be loved with passion and intensity ... I just think rsrsrsrs
Kisses.
Josi.
Kali-blue chapter 23 . 12/5/2012
This has been an adventurous epic tale and I can't wait to read more. Hermione is kicking muncher ass and re-writing history in a fun and mythic way. I like that you are letting her have fun so her darkness isn't growing, yeah a few of the worst are destroyed, but she has reversed course for Peter Pettigrew and allowed Snape, Regulus, Sirius & James to be better men. Letting Slytherin have a sense of humor and a better nature was also a delight. The founders' rooms and passageways are genius.

A few random ideas:
Hermione needs to break out the alcohol, take Snape to unspeakable's potion room on a field trip. Maybe see Remus change or benefit from wolf bane potion? we've yet to see the unregistered amanigus appearances or learn what Lily can turn into and that might be fun for a mission or practice run somewhere.

All in all a creative good time even with the horrors at the beginning that had me in tears. I look forward to what's next.
Evani chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
omg, i love it :) while mione is a little ... idk, her reaction is believeable, although if in the end her and sirius dont hook up for at least a short time i will be mightily pissed haaha, i adore your writing, and cant wait for the next chapter :)
Kimmy chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
Can't wait for an update good work!
NoHabloIngles chapter 23 . 10/31/2012