Reviews for Preventing the Future
Blackveil24 chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Truth to be told, I was saddest when Hermione was ruined by the war. Now, a new body restored AND super magic and knowledge NOW we're talking/

Excellent, though fast paced for now.
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Hello there.

I am an old reader who's recently made an account to help tell the writers I love to read from how much I appreciate it.

I have a good feeling you'll be one of them pretty soon.

The best of luck,

Black Veil
TheBookMark chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
great story ! upadate soon please !
Chibified-chan chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
I love this fanfic! My favorite part so far between hermione and the marauders is definitely her and lily attacking James
And Sirius I loved hermione talking with the sorting hat and Salazar as well. Please update soon!
Terrence Rogue chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
I love Sirius and Hermione! Glad to see the relationships progressing. The entire prank war was a blast to read buti was happy to get back to kickass Hermione. Looking forward to the next chapter and hopefully more Sirius/Hermione cuteness!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/26/2013
This is reeeeeaaaaaallllllllllllllll llllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy good I love it pleeeeeeease update sooon :)
L00ve-Joanna chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
You have no idea how excited I was when I saw this was updated . Haha(: I really love this story, and I like how different Hermione's attitude is. I sort of feel like her feelings for Sirius came on a bit too sudden, though. I guess in reality it could be truly unpredictable, but this is just my opinion .
Ludost chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
YES. You should definately find them girlfriends! I don't have alot of knowledge on who exactly is alive in this time, but I think you've got everything there!
Evani chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
hahah i loved it :) soooo cant wait till the next chapter :)
KEZZ 1 chapter 24 . 2/25/2013
great chapter looking forward to more as always
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
"Matri, you is in charge, you isdeciding whathappenswhen. You is starting now."
I love house elves. Especially Keeper. I mean, telling someone they are in charge and then telling them what to do? Only a house elf...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2013
Hats that are extremely vocal, a hiden room in Hogwarts, sentenial magic, Hitchicker's Guide to the Galaxy references, and hilarious moments that make me snickers so hard I wake up my roommate? This is awesome!
TJK78 chapter 23 . 1/1/2013
This is great story. Hope you continue it.
urmamaroxs chapter 23 . 12/25/2012
I am seriously loving this story!
Can't wait for the next update!
urmamaroxs chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
yeah!
a super Hermione story is cool!
i have to agree!