Reviews for Hell Hath No Fury
KoreanMusicFan chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
will this be updated?
OverTheTopHyperAlien chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
Are you planning to write anymore of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
(Sorry for my foul language) Damn I hate Dumbledork he needs to stop pushing his abnormal fucking nose where it does not belong. I hated him in the real books and I hate him in fanfics
Reaumur chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
This story is fantastic! I would love to read more (personally I don't think there's enough phoenix harry stories out there, though I'm uncertain if I've found all of the kind I like yet, they tend to hide.. well that or I've been almost purely hunting through HP/TMR/LV section in the last few months)
I suggest you update, first chapter said you were determined to not be one of the unfinished ones, and this chapter you say you've worked on the next one a bit and looking at the chapter publish date.. pretty please update? *sparkle sparkle* - impressive amount of sparkly happiness for this time of the night (1am here) cause I decided reading this was more important then sleeping. Now you must write another chapter.. please?
I.F.T.S chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
Gahhh! This is so amazing but the last time it seems to have been updated was almost forever ago! I hope you're just taking your time, because this is perfect!
hotcat chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
very interesting so far. please write more *puppy eyes*
leylinjan chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
please please write more! this story is great...
leylinjan chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
what I'm wondering about is that Harry doesn't even spend a second thinking about the fact that
'Once you're transformed, you'll be stuck until I can get you human again. '

I mean, I know that he is hurt and everything, but Snape is the only one who could possibly know that Harry is a phoenix, and Harry doesn't yet REALLY trust him, and Sirius is gone... - thus, in my mind, he just decided to spend the rest of his life as a phoenix! Doesn't that take at least a second of contemplation?

well but still, it's a good story - hope you didn't abandon it:)
Noxy the Proxy chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
This is interesting. Now Sevy knows what lil potty did. -laughs manically...then sobers- Sorry 'bout that. Any way great fic. Please continue.
kitten-dreamer chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Interesting plot... but hoping for more chapters and completion, as promised!
julieqt chapter 5 . 6/6/2013
I'm enjoying this thankyou
SomeStrangeDay chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Mischief is not managed! Why did you stop writing?
ShadowFire91 chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
A really intersting story :)
I like the idea and am eager to learn what happens next :)
Please go on like this.
Greetings ShadowFire :)
Licorne8 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Hello, I just found and read your fic,

This is a great story, I hope you have not abondonnée and

tarderiez you do not post the result and if possible finish.

PS: I hope to hear the end of it as it is well written and so far it is very promising.
Mashkai30 chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Lovely story. I like it thus far and am looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing!