Reviews for The Metamorphosis of a Nemesis
In Dreams chapter 9 . 11/27/2003
this is so fuckin demented but so hilarious! i love all the Character!Draco's. awesome.. and the poetic gothic punks.. lmao..
little red3 chapter 9 . 10/22/2003
I LOVE YOU!You are my new best friend..that was one of the funniest things I've ever read! You have to write more, after you marry me, of course!
Kae chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
LMAO! This is funny and stupid! I love it!
Stellar Snape chapter 7 . 3/4/2003
Oh. My. Gosh. This line absolutely killed me:

'Dumbledore clapped his hands up at the Head Table. "I have some announcements. First of all, I am a wise old sage."' Priceless! Can you picture the tears rolling down my face at this point? You're too much, really. :o)
Stellar Snape chapter 6 . 3/4/2003
Hey there! Sorry for not reviewing sooner - I sort of lost track of this fic for awhile.

I have to tell you that the part where Hermione "avoids a rather dodgy looking book called 'When I Kissed the Teacher'" I nearly collapsed with laughter. More of these WIKTT it!
FishOutOfWater chapter 8 . 3/3/2003
Hilarious little parody! As a fellow parody writer, I give this two thumbs up. It's nice reading a funny tale without any sort of arrogance or "higher calling" from the writer (which I admit to myself at time!). Enough babbling, you go on my favorite story list!
ryanj chapter 7 . 1/21/2003
hee hee hee hee hee... :D
SnapeJuice chapter 7 . 1/17/2003
I absolutely LOVE this fanfic. It''s up there on my fave funny fics with "Draco Malfoy, Amazing Bouncing... Rat?" and Ivory Tower's "Ask Dr. Snape." Please, please, please, please continue. So many cliches, so little time. Keep it up.
textualsphinx Sphinx chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
Not a review, but a note to let you know I'm half-way through Chapter 4 of 'Decoding', but the chapter is a real bummer to write, especially some tricky Albus Severus scenes, and minor characters demanding more attention than the plot advancement warrents.
Ivory Tower chapter 7 . 1/5/2003
I love this fic! The many faces of Draco is hilarous! Hooray! The plot specific radio is back!
ryanj chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
This is a review for the story thus far, not specifically Chapter 6, but I want to say I love these lines:

"For breakfast, she helped herself to some beans on toast and Guinness, or whatever the hell British people have for breakfast."

" 'Today we’ll be preparing the difficult potion of .. um...Optimus Prime...'"

"Ron had always suspected that he was a stud, but this sealed the case."

"...and didn’t laugh at Hermione’s Knights of Ni joke from Monty Python and the Holy Grail."

" '...so like I said, I’ve never actually had to erase a test answer because I’ve never made a mistake on a test, but that charm can be used to change your answer once you’ve already left the room. Arrrr, matey.' "

" 'Jack’s a donut?' "

" 'I’ll show you a cookout..' said Ollivander sexily"

"which caused the crowd to go absolutely nutty with their own cheers and Woo-hoos and one anonymous shout of 'GO PACKERS!' "
Clam Chowder1 chapter 7 . 1/4/2003
Do British people say oreGANo (instead of oREGano like Americans) or am I thinking of Australians?

Sorry - just had to reply to this. I'm pretty sure it's both. That's the way I say it in my normal accent and in my unconvincing British accent, so I'm guessing it's true.

Just my two cents!
Clam Chowder1 chapter 6 . 1/4/2003
"Great. Do you mind if we make some casual jokes, then laugh warmly and bond and become BFF?"

I love that line. So glad you decided to add another chapter. Yay for you!
Elder chapter 6 . 1/3/2003
"They all adjusted their glasses, gathered up their dice, organized their Magic: The Gathering cards, then marched off to the Great Hall while speaking Klingon and chugging Mountain Dew."

Genius! Welcome back! Do us ALL a favor and finish this. Just as funny as ever.
caitie chapter 5 . 12/7/2002