Reviews for Other Cultures
Boticelli Puzzle chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
America is a disease! ahaha. very good. hilarious fic - mcgonagall and snape "shocking" everyone out of American-itis - brilliant.
Anaxandra chapter 2 . 7/12/2005
Something's absolutely wrong. I dun know what it is... Your beginings are good, but you spin wildly out of control, adding things that don't need to be added, thigs that should be left to the losers who can't write (like me. Please. I am going to cry.
Anaxandra chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
I don't know what's going on with you, Jack. This story doesn't keep me laughing all the way through. Something's wrong. Harry and Ginny came out of nowhere. i hope you'll read this, then get back to writing the good stuff.
Kaethir chapter 2 . 4/4/2005
Oh, dear everlasting God, that was absolutely *amazing*! XD

"America is a disease. Wow, I’m not even American and I’m offended by that."

*snort*

"Because the Americans know how to speak. Everything can double as ‘thing’ or ‘stuff’, and it’s perfectly acceptable to make up words where no other can fit."

Duude. XD Too true. I mean, I'm Canadian, but aren't we just Americans who make fun of ourselves? ;) Hehe. I must go and recommend this to all my friends. Awesome!
HomemadeMagic chapter 2 . 2/1/2005
I get it! I get it! END! HA! *is brilliant*

...wait. You mean...that's IT? *cries*

Okay. Enough with the stupidity. This was really amusing, especially the second chapter. Very random, yet...it had a plot. Somehow. Am still amazed that you managed to work one in. Yeah.

My attempts at coherency are NOT working. I'm just going to give up now. *leaves*
PrincessIvy chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
*sigh* I got about three lines in, and I went, "Hang on. I know this challenge!"
*mourns GT some more*
Hee. Am amused still ;)
Dara finVidya chapter 2 . 4/7/2004
That was great! The Americanisms "thing"(hee hee) was funny. I thought it was kind of sad to see Imogene from GT in , well. Love your stories. Thanks.
Straycat1 chapter 2 . 2/27/2003
"America is a disease. Wow, I’m not even American and I’m offended by that

THAT'S SO CUTE

HIHIHI
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 2 . 1/20/2003
yeah, a lot of kids at my american high school talk like that. you must be american to know how horrid it is. i wish i was british.
Miss Zippitydodah chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
cool start. Snape and McGonagall? i get the willies just thinking about it. oh, and because I'm an extremely-annoying-know-it-all it would be el calcetine rosado, because el calcetine is masculine. see, i told you i'm annoying. great job!
Lip Gloss Whore chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
MEEP! This is a absolutly wonderful story! n_n;! Ok, this review may not be the greatest, hey...none of mine are..., anyway...because it's 1:55 am...and I AM NOT TIRED! Grrr ~_~;;...wonderful story by the way o_o;.

~*~*~Me early in the morning~*~*~
The annoying blonde female that you tried to strange becausi I made you sing chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Hello. The librayr is wonderful and t hat is cool. IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN GINNY. But oh well. And of course it would be the Bengals. But don't they suck. Haven't they like not done good in... forever. Imhof would love you though. He's a major bengals fan. Anyhways it was good and you notice how I didn't use CUTE.

Amy
Female Fred chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
Love the ending. Take that all you H/HG shippers!
Chocolate Muse chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
LMAO! That was preety funny. I, as an American found it hilarious. Of course, I agree that Monty Python is like the smart-ass Bible, and am a whole-hearted fan of theirs. I also recognised your referecnes to Imogen(love her stories) and Anne's cameo. It's always nice to see another GTer around.
Lip Gloss Whore chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
x_X -dies from all these cliffys- MEEP! How many times must I tell you that your stories are wonderful? O_O! You must post more! AH! x_x TOODLES! OREOS and goodday luvvy!

~*~*~Kawaii Magic Marker~*~*~