Reviews for Inherited Traits
Best Kate Beckett line EVER.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 2 . 8/18
Wow. I just found your new story, so went back in the series. That was a beautiful story and amazing ending. Thanks for writing.
ICCA chapter 2 . 8/15
Since IT3 landed in my Inbox, and you suggested to read 1 & 2, I did just that. WOW - Chapter 1 was a twist I never saw coming but loved what Kate said at the end of Chapter 2-absolutely perfect!
The-KLF chapter 2 . 8/15
Did I ever tell you I love this story? I do. I don't think I realised it had a sequel.
binkley2013 chapter 2 . 8/14
Wow.
Mark C chapter 2 . 8/14
A wonderful story especially with Alexis organizing the blood drive to give back.

The ending was great with Kate's comment to Castle.
fanficfan39 chapter 2 . 8/13
Having just read Inherited Traits III, I decided to go back and read this one - for the first time. It hasn't happened very often but occasionally a story totally surprises me, blows my mind and this one did just that. What an incredible story - thank you. Now to read II and than III again!
"When it's me, you'll never have to wonder." - this was the perfect line.
josiebell391 chapter 2 . 4/29
great story
dandelionsandroses chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Powerful fic.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Woah.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
This was actually really great. I woulda been suspicious about the topic but it was handled perfectly...succinct but evocative, and it changes everything but it changes nothing, and that last line was perfect. Really nicely done!
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Loved it
47secondsofveritas chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Oh. Fuck.
leuska chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Oh, wow, damn, WOW! Such a WONDEFUL story AND the last line a killer...totally worth it reading at work while a deadline is looming above me and nearing ever close.

And YAY, Ive already seen theres a continuation to this, AND then then christmas story and waaaaa...love love love.