Reviews for Inherited Traits
dandelionsandroses chapter 2 . 2/27
Powerful fic.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Sonic Serendipity chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
This was actually really great. I woulda been suspicious about the topic but it was handled perfectly...succinct but evocative, and it changes everything but it changes nothing, and that last line was perfect. Really nicely done!
madcloisfan chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Loved it
47secondsofveritas chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Oh. Fuck.
leuska chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Oh, wow, damn, WOW! Such a WONDEFUL story AND the last line a killer...totally worth it reading at work while a deadline is looming above me and nearing ever close.

And YAY, Ive already seen theres a continuation to this, AND then then christmas story and love love.
leuska chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
OMG! Another story I was sure to have read and I didnt and what a shame but at the same time, what a wonderful gift at finding new stories! And such awesome ones...

The Advent fic idea for this year was the best idea ever! Discovering and re-discovering your stories.:)
SeriouslyCarol chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
So beautiful. Great storyline. Unbelievable writing. Took my breath away.
naybaybay chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
I don't know what I'm more shocked by; the whole twist that Alexis isn't his, or that last line!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Amazing. You are one of the best in ff.
LFVoy chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This story is one of my favorites, hands down, and perfectly nails the characterizations. I love reading it.

One little nitpick, though - it is possible for someone with O-negative blood to have an AB-positive child. Both the O blood type and Rh negative are recessive; AB and positive are dominant. So all it would take for an O-negative parent to have an AB-positive child is for the other parent to be AB-positive.

This could be fixed, though, if you reversed their blood types and made Castle AB-positive and Alexis O-negative. (Obviously as I write this, we now know that Alexis is A-positive; here what you could do is make him type B, either positive or negative.) Since that's all it would take and the exact blood type isn't the point of the story, it's not ruined.

Thanks again for writing.
linusfan13 chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
Such a beautiful story! And what a beautiful person Rick is to raise Alexis as his own.

And what Kate told Rick at the end was perfect.
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
What a great story! Kate's remark to him was so very nice! I loved this one!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Whoa! Alexis can't be AB and be Castle's child? Interesting!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
wow, this is an awesome story. I wished you had written more of it!