Reviews for It Happened So Suddenly
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I love fics with a double-meaning title!

though I feel quite uncomfortable with imagining Hotch breaking down (he's always so strong, remote, ...), his reaction seems totally natural, so all in all your story is really authentic!

only on tiny bit of criticism: the ending is quite abrupt - too abrupt, if you ask me...
SouthunLady chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I had passed over this story so many times because the thought of reading a story about Jack dying was just too sad for me, but I decided to tackle it tonight, and I'm glad I did. It was so well-written and realistic, even the loving bits, and the ending made the sadness go away. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. BTW, I've just recently begun to watch CM after being obsessed with David Boreanaz and Bones for several years, and yes, I'm becoming obsessed with Hotch and Prentiss, just to find out that Prentiss is leaving. What rotten luck!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Incredible story! That's so sad! I'm glad that Emily was able to help Aaron heal!
foxfire chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
it's a beautiful story. Sad, heartbreaking story, but beautiful in the same time. one's of my favorite! I love the Hotch/Prentiss lovestory and this fanfic is really good !
VampireInDisguise chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
That was beautifully heartbreaking... a terrific piece of writing! xo Loved the ending! It lightened the piece a little bit, and I think it was needed. Otherwise, I would have needed some chocolate and a strong drink ;) Have a terrific day!
UDon'tGet2GetMeBack chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is one truly sad story, it had me crying for a while. But it's a great story nonetheless. :)
EmBonesAddict chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
this really made tears come to my eyes! great story!