Reviews for The Second Pair
MissWitch250 chapter 12 . 1/9
gosh darn it, I cannot read your stories while pregnant, I just burst into tears. So absolutely beautiful, I LOVED Helga and Rowena, and Helena (and what little I could see of Godric, too).
rocketgod123 chapter 12 . 12/13/2015
I know there's a chance you're probably not even reading this because this story finished four years ago, but:
This was beautifully written. I felt so many emotions, and I think Helga is an awesome character. Really job well done with this story, I'm so glad I found it!
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 11 . 12/7/2015
Oh, wow. Tears are flowing here.
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
Wow! So Salazar came back. & He has a wife and children? Wow!
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
I'm just enjoying the story. LOL
T'Anna Jami Hooker chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
This is awesome.
ashstar54321 chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
I like this. Seriously, this is awesome.
Lara1221 chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Holy shit.
I just can't with you.
Thank you for writing this.
Flawless, per usual.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
This is freakishly sad. Darn. I loved the part where we found out why her name was Helena. I want to cry.
killerqueen04 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Beautiful.
La Boricua Cullen chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
I actually really liked this story. I've never really read a Founder's story before and the your telling with the Gray Lady being Slytherin's daughter is an interesting take on the story.
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I thought it was strange that Helga was far enough along to feel the babies, but had not told Godric. Other than that, I love the founders!
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I read this today after Morgana's chapter in Candles. This really left me wanting more. I am starting to be more interested in the Founders and I love the Helga/Godric pairing. I wish there was more of them! "Little Puff" was adorable and irritating. Ah, but I imagine Godric is the perfect Alpha male romance hero. Swoon!
Shiki105 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I am tearing up.

This was beautifully written. I loved every moment of it. The style kind of grew on me too, I suppose. All in all, time well spent xD

I wish you luck on all your future projects!
Shiki
Shiki105 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Lol collect the plot-bunnies while you can! Provides some inspiration for writer's block, I guess.

Aaaaaaah, last chapter! I always dread final chapters, I don't know why.