Reviews for The Second Pair
Lara1221 chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Holy shit.
I just can't with you.
Thank you for writing this.
Flawless, per usual.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
This is freakishly sad. Darn. I loved the part where we found out why her name was Helena. I want to cry.
killerqueen04 chapter 12 . 1/12/2014
Beautiful.
La Boricua Cullen chapter 12 . 1/7/2014
I actually really liked this story. I've never really read a Founder's story before and the your telling with the Gray Lady being Slytherin's daughter is an interesting take on the story.
DetectiveInspectorSydney chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
I thought it was strange that Helga was far enough along to feel the babies, but had not told Godric. Other than that, I love the founders!
MandyinKC chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I read this today after Morgana's chapter in Candles. This really left me wanting more. I am starting to be more interested in the Founders and I love the Helga/Godric pairing. I wish there was more of them! "Little Puff" was adorable and irritating. Ah, but I imagine Godric is the perfect Alpha male romance hero. Swoon!
Shiki105 chapter 12 . 3/18/2013
I am tearing up.

This was beautifully written. I loved every moment of it. The style kind of grew on me too, I suppose. All in all, time well spent xD

I wish you luck on all your future projects!
Shiki105 chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Lol collect the plot-bunnies while you can! Provides some inspiration for writer's block, I guess.

Aaaaaaah, last chapter! I always dread final chapters, I don't know why.
Shiki105 chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
Awwwwww, nooo! I'm near tears myself!
Shiki105 chapter 8 . 3/18/2013
Ooh, how cryptic!

I wonder how this story would have been if you'd tried to write it out in the usual format? But then, I must admit that writing...(which century?) wizarding Britain would be quite difficult.

...Still, it'd have been nice, I guess xD

All the best!
Shiki105 chapter 7 . 3/18/2013
Awww, so sad! :'(

Seriously, nothing more to say than that xD I just wanted to continue giving you my support because I like this story!

All the best!
Shiki105 chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Time skips are only ever indicated by dialogue - as is everything else. Lol pointing out the obvious here but this is heavily dependent upon dialogue. I'm not sure I completely agree with that style of writing, but then, I also feel that it fits the structure of this story really well. The scenes are short and succinct so there's no time for lengthy narrative. I've never tried it myself, and as I've said before, I've never read other stories like this, so it seems quite awkward, I guess. Nevertheless, I like the story _

Shiki105 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
You're doing great! It's just that people tend not to read stories that aren't...I dunno, larger pieces? More...flowing pieces, if that makes sense? I just checked this story to pass the time but I'm glad I did. It's not your standard story format but it's still pretty good. Sometimes, I guess people don't want to try out new things - and I must confess, I am normally one of those people :(

Anyways, happy writing!
Shiki105 chapter 3 . 3/18/2013
Awww, so sweet! But Helga seems kind of a martyr; she gives more to the friendship than 's how it looks to me, anyway.

Brilliant writing, as usual!

Shiki105 chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I checked it out because I thought the summary was truly sweet. And I'm kind of obsessed with fics that are about friendship xD

Your writing is brilliant, as per usual! I just felt glad that the Founders weren't speaking like the youth of today (some fics are truly...unbelievable). Great work! It's not the usual kind of thing I'd read but I'll give it a go!