Reviews for Second Chance
Hatake Kaisa chapter 13 . 9/27/2017
the cookies! HARU!
Hatake Kaisa chapter 16 . 8/23/2017
Please please please please please continue! It awesome
AkaneShiro chapter 11 . 6/1/2017
... I don't like Frau GO AWAY!
AkaneShiro chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
*snorts I'm sorry it's just that Frau mean in German woman
Cassandra0114 chapter 15 . 10/13/2016
Wow, this is amazing. Love it so much. Plsssss update soon. Though Frau and haru are cute but I'll still hoping Haru will end up with Tsuna..Kyaaaaaaaa! I can't wait for the next chapter.
sqilaine chapter 15 . 7/18/2016
Fuck this story
melissa chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
you could write down there personality's and faces except for frau
YoursTruly GuitaristPoot chapter 13 . 4/10/2015
Haha, no problem! Always be willing to leave a review! Can't wait for doez momentssss! Keep up the good work .
Lolicon chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
KYAA Simple Plan ...Ahem. I seriously love this story and I seriously ship 2786, but Frau's kinda making me change my mind and making me ship him with Haru instead hahaha lol. And Frau reminds me of Frau from 07 Ghost hahaha
YoursTruly GuitaristPoot chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
Awesome chapter as always! Tbh I don't like seeing Frau and Haru together XD. It's not you. It's the moments they have together lol. I can't wait for more Tsuna and Haru! Keep up the good work!
matsuky1407 chapter 12 . 1/29/2015
Im glad i read the last two chapters in one go and not separately. I almost screamed when tsuna leaned down to kiss her. Awww i feel so bad frau but i guess it's bound to happen sooner or later anyway.
angelacorus chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Continued ... incredible'm so confused poor Frau good donot who I want to stay TT
angelacorus chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
Hello I loved the episode, I'm back, * u *
is so cute be waiting the following chapters
Sayaneko-chan chapter 11 . 1/27/2015
dear .FlAmE 11-san, you should talk seriously nooo ... nooooooo god I want kiss, frau does not deserve that if I collect signatures for people who like frau enough haru maybe could choose it instead to the tsuna? that God is a man like frau all tsuna days is not seen by most who wanted to protect haru hurt him, not fair haru faru wakes you need not put off by a past love, you'll keep supporting faru first time my life I want to stay with haru no tsuna if not with an oc but we are so cute, you'll do frau not let you remove your princess ?, want to see'm looking forward to the next chapter, take care and good luck XD
PS: I liked the songs nice touch to the chapters, but if you like for the next jrock can recommend some songs? lucky XD
YoursTruly GuitaristPoot chapter 10 . 1/23/2015
You're a super sweet write, haha. And your chapters never disappoint me. They're always so awesome! Especially this one. I like (luv) Frau's deal. Super duper fair. Well, you came up with the deal so you're obviously super smart. But seriously. I started smiling like an idiot towards the end with what Tsuna said. 'You better prepare yourself Haru. I'm going to make you fall in love with me all over again.' I was just smiling like a creeper. Awesome story as always! Keep up the awesome work as always!