Reviews for Shouhen
kittyfinatic515 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
That Kaito eating sushi thing bothered me too, but other than that it's a good story so far. I like that Takagi ended up at a school other than Teitan in Tokyo, like all the other victims so far..
Yazzi chapter 4 . 12/3/2013
Hi. I know it's been forever since you've updated this story, but would you consider it. I just found it and I love it. You write very well and I love the idea of turning Takagi in to a teen, as opposed to the typical first grader. Please, please, I want to know how it ends.
Lucathia Rykatu chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
This is super intriguing. Lots of potential. I'd really love to see how things will play out for Takagi. You have lots of great ideas. I'm slowly reading through your fics, though I see none of the multi-chapter ones are complete. I really hope you'll return to updating them someday!
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
OMG THIS IS SUCH A GREAT PLOT! Are Conan and Takagi going to meet? That would be awesome.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Here's to hoping you continue this :D
O hell chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
You really can't leave it like that, it's a freakin' annioying cliffi, and woooaaaa...
Really, could you please update very soon? PLEAAAASEEEEE?!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2012
I really hope that you will continue this story and that you haven't lost inspiration for it. It really is well written! Looking forward to future updates!
SakuraKoi chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Cliff hanger! Please update soon so I can know what happens next!
Aniki-xvi chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
this is sooo intresting! I really hope you hadn't Forsaken it! Looking forward for more, hopefully sometime soon
DiscordianSamba chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
Oh, this one is pretty clever- I would have never thought about this happening to Takagi. I like how you went down the route of having him in the same school as Kaito and co as opposed to Ran and co- it seems like it would be the least likely used option, so it's fun to see it in play.

Please keep it up!
RandomReader chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Good think I searched your profile and found this!

You really know how to express feelings and details without getting boring - impressive. Keep your good work on.

I also once had a familiar idea of Takagi being shrunk, but yours is better xD Like it, even when I'd prefer Takagi visiting Rans school, that would've been funny. But hey, Kaito really fits well too!

Waiting for the next chapter
Viridian chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
Ohh ... the Black Org's on Takagi's tail now. And a case? Or an accident? I'm quite curious to see how Takagi will mix in with Hakuba and a curious Kaito in checking out the scene.
Viridian chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Interesting premise. I like that Takagi's gone to Ekoda High; I guess that means we'll get both the DC and MK main casts in this story.
mountainelements chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
Hmm, I have to wonder if Kaito has the cop radar thing. I've read in stories about how some criminals and those connected to them can identify cops even if they are in disguise.

If he does have the radar, then that could lead to him figuring out Takagi. After all, if he realizes that Takagi has the instincts of a veteran cop but is too young to have those instincts, then maybe he'll remember Conan. Of course, the process of figuring this out might tip off Hakuba that something is up with Takagi, and Kaito can't actually reveal what he knows because it would give away that he's Kid.
Detective Poirot chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I'm really glad that I have stumbled upon this fanfic. It is definitely one of the well-written DC fanfics I have ever read. And the plot is pretty interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Keep up the good work.