Reviews for Maya
Iseki chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
Well you definitely didn't need my suggestions because this is great! Glad you found some inspiration of your own. I remember seeing some report on people frying eggs in Death Valley I think and this gave me a proper laugh! I can completely imagine Maya being one of those people and not even just doing it for fun but for the culinary journey! How misguided and adorable!
Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 18 . 11/23/2013
Oh, I've probably said this before, but Maya is just so cute!

"Maya knew this because she was always happy biting into a cookie herself." She's a child at heart, isn't she?

Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
This was an interesting use of the "Look-Alike" prompt! I always thought that this one would be difficult to find an idea for, but I liked how you decided to use look-alikes in this chapter, haha.

Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 13 . 11/23/2013
Oh my gosh, this one was hilarious! "I think I'm dying." Oh, Maya. So dramatic, haha.

Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
I love these lighthearted drabbles, they fit Maya's personality perfectly. And she and Chase are just so adorable! I can't see how anyone couldn't like those two, haha. I'm guessing that Maya is the yam and Chase is the orange in her little "marriage." A marriage of flavors, of course.

Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 9 . 11/23/2013
I can see why Maya wouldn't like coffee at all- she's too into her yummy sweets.

These drabbles are great so far, I'm really enjoying them! You do a very good job with the given prompts.

Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
Even the drabbles that are supposed to be more serious still have some of Maya's silliness in them. Like the fact that Chase is "the only thing she loved as much as cupcakes." That's so cute.

On an unrelated note, I know firsthand how disastrous it can be when you mix up the salt and the sugar, haha.

Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
I like these food-related drabbles. They're so... Maya. Very funny and sweet.

"If he didn't want her to try any, he would have posted a sign or locked it up in a safe." Oh, Maya. Thinking she is entitled to trying Chase's cooking. But that's what happens, haha.

Cotton Candy Mareep chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Oh my gosh, this drabble was so cute and funny! That seems like exactly the sort of dream Maya would have, haha.

I've read a few of these Harvest Moon 100 Theme Challenges, and this one looks like it will be a good series of drabbles! It's nice seeing Maya get some positive attention, since she's not always well-liked by some people, due to her immaturity and her being the rival for Chase.

Icefeather chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Ikr? It was good anyways :D.
Evil Icing chapter 19 . 11/22/2013
Oooh, I've been away for a bit, so I was happy to see that you updated again!
Don't worry, honey, I don't think anyone minds if Chase shows up in every drabble. ;)
He's pretty much the opposite of Maya in almost every way, so I think he complements her well in pretty much any situation... Don't resist! But I'm glad you decided to go with this idea, it's really creative!
Iseki chapter 18 . 11/21/2013
How haven't I reviewed this yet? That was adorbs! That boy was probably quite touched, even if he didn't show it... I love that Chloe is the example here because it's easy so to forget the little ones. And Kathy, the ever-present best friend. Keep it going! woo!
Mryhh chapter 18 . 10/27/2013
I absolutely ADORE this Maya centric fic! I dont think there are ANY Maya fanfics anymore! Thank you for the revival! I really like Maya but I dont like Felicity from Harvest Moon: A New Beginning...They both like food, but in Felicity's case its extreme...I think. Besides that, it just seems like they've copied her from Maya! Anyway, keep it UP!
Lilybud chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Ha, soooo like Maya.
Icefeather chapter 18 . 10/18/2013
Awesomesause :D. Really good one-shots. I look forward to you finishing it!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »