Reviews for Winx to Hogwarts
Please update
Guest chapter 12 . 12/18/2014
Please continue
god of all chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon
Snapesboxershort chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
Please update soon this is really good favorite so far
Guest chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
Good but where is the rest
When God Abandoned The World chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
Hey star fruit actually isn't that bad it tastes pretty good
Teo Halm's Princess chapter 12 . 1/4/2014
Great story! Hope you update soon because I really want to know what happens on Eraklion :)
Bookworm452 chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
I loved this chapter! Sorry for not reviewing sooner - coursework and uni applications are a pain - I can't wait for the next chapter. Is Hermione going to be freaking out when she starts to see how different they and their powers are?
I'm really looking forward to why Bloom and Harry had that reaction to each other. My current theory is that because she's forgot about Darkar, he's going to turn up soon?
Bookworm452 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Hi.
I know I've posted a review before but I thought I should mention that Draco's last name is written as 'Malfoy'. Tecna isn't a princess, neither is Flora or Musa (can't remember if you said they were). There's all of the information you need on the Harry Potter and Winx Club wikia's.
But I can't wait for your next chapter! I hope you're still interested in writing this! I love it.
Darkar is my favourite villain as well, although that might because he turns Bloom dark and my favourite characters are always those that get turned dark (e.g Tommy Oliver).
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2013
tecna isn't a princess.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
If I was harry and I heard the first part of her story. id think: she's just like me!
then I heard the rest and id think: that's not fair.
id be really jealous and kind of hate her but her story would also give me hope. especially if I was fourteen and she was eighteen.
Bookworm452 chapter 11 . 10/16/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lizaloves chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Amazing! Please update soon!
Blaze Grayson chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
AWESOME plz update soon
Zeusandherasdaughter chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
to funny. i am in tears right now
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »