Reviews for From the Other Side of the Mirror
CaptainRocket chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
I really enjoyed this short. Its nice to see another side of what the Joes do besides just battling against Cobra.

I really likes seeing Low Light teasing Beach like he was about being shot in the ass -& again!

Thank you for sharing.
TinySprite chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Well, this did clear up some things, like the armor for one. Really nice fic!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
Loved it! This was a nice little story, certainly a bit different than other ones that you've done. I liked the inclusion of Low Light being a smart ass at the end, as he doesn't get enough love.
Ghanie chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
You have to live under a rock in an another galaxy to not not recognize Beach! Enough talk, go back to writhing! I want to read more!

And I didn't know about Catshitone, thank you for the discovery :)
N. Ockenfels chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Mmmmh, interesting setup. I agree with the others, I'm really waiting to find out just what the Joes were really doing there. Nice touch with all that mismatching armour. After all, U. just might start to wonder, if the "mercenaries" had all american military outfits.

The scene with Beach simply ignoring the followers, because he's in range and simply trusts Lowlight to take care of the problem was very well done and in character. Nice work, really.
Phoenix51 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
I absolutely love the idea of this story!

Please hurry with the next chapter!
Bronwynn chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
This is a really unique story and I am enjoying it. Hopefully, the next chapter will clear up the details and reveal the truth about the 'mercenaries'. I am guessing it is Low Light with BeachHead?
Quathis chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Certainly raises a few eyebrows. I hope we get things from the Joes' side. Very convincing that they were just money-grubbing mercenaries. Until next time.
Ami Ree chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Okay, you got me. I have no idea who the second man is with Beach. I figured either Tunnel Rat or Dusty. Neither of which make sense.

I do have to say, I like your UN peacekeepers better than other people's on this site. And the POV of the civilian reports is still very good. Seeing the entire exchange from Grace's eyes, especially the exchange with the UN guys, without knowing the beforehand of what took place, makes them look like mercenaries out for the job. Which I know isn't what's happening.

Will be waiting for the third chapter. : )
Karama9 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Yeah, sorry, no cliffhanger for me, I know that's Rock and Roll and Clutch. :P

Seriously, I really like this chapter. And Lifeline thinks BH is rude to HIM. hehehe. Looking forward to the last installment!
TinySprite chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Of course she'd think of the interview opportunity, some habits just don't break, heh. I like how she still thinks of him as her soldier.

Pretty sure I got who the sniper is, though I'm really curious about what's going on operation-wise.
zenbon zakura chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
lowlight and beachhead?

what r they doing as mercenaries?
PhantomEmpress chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
oooh I see our grumbly ranger and a Surly sniper. great chapter!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Loving it so far! I like the interaction between the Joes and the civilian reporters, plus Beach in the camp. :)
CaptainRocket chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Another great update. Looks like Beachhead & Low Light were "moonlighting" but I'm certain there's much more to it than we're seeing.
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »