Reviews for From the Other Side of the Mirror
SCcowgirl80 chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Yep, that's our favorite soldier all right. Go BeachHead! lol. Anyway, only critique I have of this chapter is that you misspelled Czech. I know because I'm from the Czech Republic. Other than that, looks to be really good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
CrystalOfEllinon chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Beachheadthe awesomeness. And I need to go watch CatShitOne again.
Ami Ree chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
A part of GI Joe one hardly sees: through the eyes of the civilians who run into them occasionally.

And yes, for a bit I did think it was Snake Eyes...then he spoke and I realized my mistake.

I feel for the reporter, yet wonder in the back of my mind, how will she tell her story once she's back on the Mainland, had food, water and sleep. Will her rescuer still be the unnamed hero? Or another military thug for our side who kills without rhyme or reason?
Bronwynn chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is an exciting beginning. I love that you included BeachHead and I can't wait to see who else pops up later in the story.
Machamom chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Yeah! I like this one. I wonder who else will pop up?
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
hmmmh, I foresee a rather uncomfortable week for the Greenshirts in the near future - shot in the lower back ? If he's been hit in the butt, PT will be hell for the next weeks - because beware Beachhead in normal mood; but avoid him, if possible at all, when angry.

Very nice story so far, please do go on !
Karama9 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ack, cliffhanger! This is seriously thrilling, the edge of my seat is getting worn out, here.

I told you a few times already that I liked this, but I really do! I'm impressed how clear it is that this is Beach Head despite the fact he barely talks.
Quathis chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I recognize the Joe, I've just never seen him move with much stealth or silence before. But his cursing gave it away. Looks good so far. Until next time.
PhantomEmpress chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I really really really like seeing this from someone other than a joe or a military OC. fantastic!
Witchfairy chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
At first I didn't realize it was Beach; I thought Snake-Eyes. Then he talked :)
WritingFromTheHeart15 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oooh, good start. I think I know who the "mystery" Joe is...Everyone's favorite Ranger. I'm excited to read more on this.
TinySprite chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Liking it so far! I really like how Grace keeps thinking of him as 'her soldier' and yeah, I got who it was!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
CaptainRocket chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Great start to what appears to be another wonderful story. You have a way of reaching out & grabbing a reader with your beginnings.

Looking forward to seeing more of Grace & Jack's adventures.
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is different, but I'm looking forward to reading more. Very tense, good job capturing that. As I adore Beachie, I would be terrified if I ever came face to face with him!
lazy-bones-the-dragon chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hehe, with that accent, attitude, and attire? :P I wonder how it could be...

Look forward to the next chapter!
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »