Reviews for Mission Groceries
Katsala chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Very funny. Maybe do a second part where they get back and Artie freaks out about them getting the wrong stuff? I would enjoy that highly.
othiara chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Teehee. Cute. Love it!
smily123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Absolutly Wonderful! Had to laugh out loud!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Ha. That list made me laugh. Shopping with lists can be a bitch sometimes
Porky Poo chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This was great! Made me laugh uncontrollably!
gnbrules chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Very sweet, I love their friendship and you characterized it well. :)
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I love Claudia, and you have her spot on! Good work on the banter with Steve.
Spottedpool chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
love it lol
Silicon2123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
It's adorable! Exactly the kind of thing I could see them doing. I do so love Claudia and Jinks stories, and you've written a very good one.
Insane. Certifiably chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
that was hysterical. total new guy hazing. Love that Pete's handwriting is completely illegible. We need to have more fics like this. Great job.
Shellfur chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I really liked this fanfic. It was very well written, funny, but not a crackfic. Very well balanced.
Medie Shanachie chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
ROTFL That is just awesome. And I totally agree...it's new guy hazing! Having grocery shopped for other people and attempted to read their hand-writing, I feel the pain. This was awesome!
Kirk Baldridge chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
You know, I've been so focused on Myka and Helena recently I had kind of forgotten about the other major death in the finale (I do not count Mrs. F because I have a feeling she will come back with the Warehouse) and this is the perfect little day out for Claudia and Steve.

Nicely done.
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
so, so cute, i love steve and claudia and this felt so perfect for them, i hope you write more stories with this duo!
jaded river hussie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
So much love for Claudia & Jinks' friendship; it was one of my favorite things about this past season. I can totally see Pete's handwriting being so incredibly illegible.