Reviews for A Beta's Secret Submission
music lover bwg chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So if anybody asks...I was never here... infact I was hacked...yeah I only read pg13 stuff...oh who am I kidding don't worry I'm over 18.
Good job and nice twist at the end.
Lolabean07 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
I can't believe you've teased us with this and haven't continued. I loved it!
MyLifeandHis chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Thank you ladies so much for entering the contest. We really enjoyed having such a diverse group of entries.

Your o/s was grammatically and structurally well-written. However, it left me feeling a bit confused. I would have liked to see more intense character development. Even though we 'know' what the BD situation was like for Leah and Jacob, we need to feel more connected with them as characters in YOUR story.

Thanks again for entering! Was glad to have a representation of the wolf pack.
TheRYU chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O im in love this is amazing! leah with the two people i love to read her with lol great story im in love please say you will write more or have more like this omg lol
neeuqpmats chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Loved this trio! Would love to see more of them together.
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Kitten and Emmi, Very well done and am glad to see that it was an image of "The Beginning" and not just "something that kind of just happened once" I actually enjoyed the pairing , even though I wouldn't of thought of it, it was Wonderful!
JasperLuver48 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
that was hot! great job girls :)

xoxo
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
WOW! That one just blew my mind! Holy moly! I haven't ready anything just like this before. It was definitely great :-)

TY for stepping out of your box and sharing this wonderful one shot with us all!
twimama77 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Very cool
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
wow, you out did yourself. Especially the ending and knowing that it was not one shot deal.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Fantastic job.
Alissa21 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
love
ABarbieStory chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
that was awesome! i always like these tree together.
Tara Maria chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This was wow. Loved it.
REJ624 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
wow...that was pretty hot. I definitely want more of this story. Smut always entertains me but I would be interested in reading more about their relationship and how it went after that day and its affect on everyone. Really good :)