Reviews for Kids in America
Name: Allie (ah-lee) Barnes

Gender: female

Age: 17

Class (Freshmen, Sophmore, Junior, or Senior): Junior

Parents: Allie's parents are unknown, she came home from school one day to find them gone in her Sophomore year.

Hair colour: Naturally blonde, died pink after giving up hope on her parents.

Eye Colour: blue.

Skin Colour: Ivory and not a pimple in sight.

Personality: Before her parents missing, Allie was a very kind and smart girl, always caring for others more then herself. Always stopping to help the elderly lady across the street or help an ownder chase after their stray dog. After her parents missing, Allie became distant, her grades dropping as she focused on finding them but after a while she found comfort with a new group of friend; The Skanks, from their her personality turned Snappish and mean. Her hair was changed to pink, her clothes got darker and edgier with her personality.

Strengths: Performing; though she doesn't tell the other Skanks she's still in New Directions because it was what she was made to do, even though the others didn't sit with her or offered to duet with her, she still knocked their socks off with her voice. The most amount of Swirlies given consecutively; Allie holds the record for giving 37 Swirlies in 90 seconds.

Weaknesses: People asking about her family, People calling her a freak.

Glee Club: New Directions

Vocal Range: Was originally a Soprano but smoking made it go raspier into a Mezz-Soprano, but she still has a great range.

Audition Song: Nobody's Home, Avril Lavigne

Songs You Want them To Sing: Anything by Paramore, Avril Lavigne, Britney Spears, Ed Sheeren

Sexuality: Bisexual

Storylines: I don't really know, maybe someone in Glee Club could bring her around to her usual ways, her parents could show up, whatever you think.

Other Info: Self harms
katiegleek chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
please update
KGBKBG chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Aww it's just an authors note oh we'll congrats on your lap top but I can't wait till you update this story because I really want to see their first day of school!
KGBKBG chapter 2 . 12/27/2011
Oh about the review when I said I want Dakota and Nicole to date Finn and Rachel's son and Nicole to date puck and Quinn's son Nathan or visa versa well I just wanted to let you know that, that was just a suggestion and if you don't want them to do that it's ok. I mean it's your story anyway
KelsIsVictorious chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Oh wow. I am awful for not reviewing this. Better late than never, I suppose! :P

Strong start, I'm loving the story already! Trevor hasn't technically 'appeared' yet, but all mentions of him were great and true to his character. I love Brittana's family, and Klaine's too. The teen mom daughter is an interesting twist, so kudos to that OC owner :D

Well, I eagerly await the next chapter! Amazing work!
BellaMarieSwanCullen97 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
This is good.
KGBKBG chapter 2 . 11/9/2011
Ok so I got another idea for my character (again im sorry for writting Another review) I want nicole to sing now "before he cheats" by Carrie Underwood and Dakota to sing "what the hell" by Avril Lavigne and I was looking over some of the other ideas/auditions for this stoy and saw that Tartina Abrams was going to sing that song but I was thinking that maybe it could be like an competition to sing that song like Rachel and Kurt did with defying gravity, or not but that a suggestion
FaithfullyGleeForever chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Interesting start, please continue!
KGBKBG chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
I can't wait for an update so can you update soon? Please!
ImagineDreamForever chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
This was so, so good! Thanks so much for choosing my character :)
MarryMeDiannaAgron3 chapter 2 . 11/2/2011
Thanks for choosing Samantha for you story. I know you will do good with her character. I loved the new chapter. Update soon :)
ShortLittlePixie chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
Sorry I keep reviewing, I keep hearing songs that I really like, but didn't put into my first review...

Can Tatrina also sing No One by Alicia Keys, I Want You to Want me by KSM, Smile by Avril Lavigne (it's kinda..interesting, if you know what I mean. So if you use it, you can just use the chorus if you want) Stop Standing There-Avril Lavigne, and Everybody Hurts-Avril Lavigne.

Sorry, I promise that'll be my last request(s) for a while.I just really really like those songs :)

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Update soon!

-Mae :)
VenusDelorrian chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
OMG,this is soooooooooo good! Update soon!
Gleeislife77 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
OMG thank you for including precious Evelyn in your story, I'm sure you'll do something great with her. I loved ch1 and the kids are all amazing! It would be really cool if Evelyn dates Finchel's son! Update soon :)
finchelforever274 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Name: Jayce Andrew Hudson

Gender: Male

Age: 16

Class (Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, or Senior): Junior

Parents: Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson

Hair colour: Mixture of black and brown

Eye Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: Somewhat tan

Personality: Bubbly, somewhat overbearing (like his mother)and also athletic. He plays on the football and baseball team. He is the captain of both teams.

Strengths: Very strong baritone voice

Weaknesses: Dancing

Vocal Range: B-G

Audition Song: "(Don't You) Forget About Me"-Simple Minds

Songs You Want them To Sing: "Freebird"-Lynyrd Skynyrd, "I Love Rock & Rock"-Joan Jett, "You Give Love a Bad Name"-Bon Jovi

Sexuality: Straight

Parents: Rachel Berry and Finn Hudson

Hair colour: Brown

Eye Colour: Brown

Skin Colour: White, almost tan

Personality: Extremely overbearing and demanding (much like her mother). She also comes off as very self-absorbed and selfish. She tries to maintain a decent relationship with her Glee co-members, but fails. She wants to become head cheerleader to establish a better reputation for herself.

Strengths: Can sing in pitch

Weaknesses: Not getting her own way, crying, etc.

Vocal Range: B-F#

Audition Song: "I'm In Love With a Wonderful Guy"-South Pacific

Songs You Want them To Sing: "Younger than Springtime"-South Pacific, any Broadway piece

Sexuality: Straight