Reviews for Volta
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I find it incredibly ironic that Lavender hugged Hermione. Wonderful characterization done, excellent job!
Mr Bellatrix Lestrange chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I liked the Sorting Hat, which is weird, he's an abnoxious article of clothing. But I loved the line about making her fellow-Muggleborns proud- we all know she did. It was fantastic for this bit of insight, because we all know she was ALMOST in Ravenclaw, but this is the greatest way it could've happened. I enjoyed it!
Singing in the Dead of Night chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved this oneshot! It was very realistic, and defiantly could have happened in the book. Well done!
o Sweet Disposition o chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hey, I really liked this! I've always wondered what Hermione's sorting would be like to her.
felines chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh, I adored this! It was short, but I liked its "down-to-business" construction, whereas many other fics also described the journey to Hogwarts. I liked how it explained all that it needed to explain without going into too much detail.

The best thing about this fic was its irony - how, after being showered so many praises by the Hat, Hermione is left confused at why the Hat decided to place Hermione in Gryffindor after talking so much about Ravenclaw. I really enjoyed this piece, and you're a great writer! I love your characterization of Hermione - it's the perfect mix between 11-year-old and intelligent!

Keep writing! This entry was AMAZING!

Alice