Reviews for Persuasion: Sorato
Joubert chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
This was darling, darling.
AmiraStarr chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This one was pretty awesome. : ) I had a feeling you were hiding some surprise ending, and you didn't disappoint. I know this is a one-shot, but I am so curious about what happened next. I like to think they trapped Sora in a karaoke party lol. Good work, Kal-el Fornia!
XX chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You just had to use words to implicate something dirty, didn't you? I really did not need the mental picture of Mimi x Yamato x Sora
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
JapaneseGirl135 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Confusing but still funny... Next time you make a story please put more hilarious part :D
Icequeen616 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
That was hilarious! I loved it!
Yuki Kusanagi chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Hahaha...somehow I know this will lead to something silly but in the end I can't guess it right :)

Like this story :)
ThisIsTheCrazyPanda chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
i definatly got the wrong end of the stick there and i agrey with alpha i could imagin them talking about somthing else
Surflilu246 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
This was so funny, and had so many clever lines haha. My thought process: "No, he can't be asking that... wait.. no..". Hahah, great job!
xosunshinegirlxo chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I loved it! At first I was like "Oh god. What is he asking?" but then as the story went on I was like " he asking her?" and then at the end I was like "Singing! OH!" Lol Great!
fegs chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This was actually really entertaining! I have to say, from the beginning I knew the 'sexual' references were just implications, but it was still pretty funny to find out what they really were talking about.

As for another review I noticed on this (I won't name names but it should be pretty obvious who I'm talking about), ignore what they said because with humor, it's always going to be difficult to stay COMPLETELY in character. So you make a few mistake? Who cares! It's difficult to account for every little irrelevant detail when writing.

I just signed up for the challenge you wrote this for, so wish me luck!

Anyway, nice job! It was a good read.
koumiloc chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
sweet yo good stuff good fic out g..
the alpha phoenix chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I really enjoyed reading that. It was really funny. Very well worded with the innuendos considering it's about Sora singing. I could imagine them talking about something else ...
Berrie Salamander chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This story is so good, it made me laugh quite a bit as well :D I loved all the innuendos, like Takeru and Hikari doing it and wondering if they should ask Mimi to join in... I honestly was not expecting all of that to be about singing, I actually looked at the rating and thought 'is this really only going to be a T?' XD But that was a nice twist... basically, that was a really good story. Thank you for sigining up to the challenge :)