Reviews for Demons of Konohagakure
This was awesome chapter 52 . 9/12
The best I have ever read. This was amazing
haremkingnaruto chapter 45 . 9/7
what was so special about his mouth
ShadowSnake22 chapter 1 . 8/7
Another excellent story KG.I am highly impressed with your work and I can easily say that you are in the top 10 best authors of this site in my opinion.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 14 . 7/21
I like the Naruto stories where his mom is alive.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 10 . 7/21
For the people out there that complain that Naruto is too strong. Well maybe you should stop reading this story. This story is good and I like it!
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 6 . 7/20
So this story moves very fast but it gets to the point and doesn't bore people with excessive details of non important things.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 4 . 7/20
What about Hinata? Was she apart of the crowd or was she dead in the other future?
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 7/20
Wow so now they are "demons". Still not worse than the villagers in my opinion.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 1 . 7/20
Wait so how old are they now after going back?
I wish u would've spared Karin Tho i liked her
Mr.sushi guy123 chapter 1 . 7/17
When you killed kakshi you should have got the sharganing and give it to naruto or someone else
kuroakuma999 chapter 7 . 7/9
I truly love this story but I can't continue reading with all the glaring mistakes such as using the wrong word and spelling. But if you can fix this I think this story will be one of the best I have read.
Okami no Shinigami chapter 52 . 5/17
Nice bloody,brutal,graphic with a touch of romance and smut this is Art Sasori would approve of. to all the flamers if you don't like something don't read it you morons just because it's not what you like is no reason to try and crush someone else's creativity. KG I love your work. Keep strong in our Art. Ja Ne.
NatsuGooner chapter 52 . 5/12
There is just too much ways for me to pick this story apart and 'flame' but if I had to mention the top one they'd be... Naruto and co are so OTT that it makes this unbearable to read, I mean god it's just so bad definitely one of my most disliked stories.
DarksiderForever chapter 2 . 4/23
I'm soooooooo sorry KG but this is Utter Trash and needs a HardCore rewrite NGL.
10/10 Just Plain Wrong ~ IGN