Reviews for Demons of Konohagakure
SPark681 chapter 52 . 10/5
Hell yeah now this was a awesome story to read I am glad Naruto and Shizune got their vengeance in the end and sounds like they got their daughter back anyways keep up the great work!
CptDeadfire chapter 52 . 9/7
Wonderful. It started off a bit..odd. Mainly everyone just accepting Naruto's explanation of the future with little or no questions. But as your story progressed I noticed you made fewer and fewer mistakes such as this. Some grammar problems even near the end. Nothing major really. And occasionally you would have repeated words back to back in a sentence. But as for a story it was really good. Keep up the good work. :)
503 no server available. It says when I try to log in.
Mason chapter 29 . 8/31
The only think that bothers me about stories where Sakura and Ino think of Sasuke so highly even if he loses bad to Naruto is that fact alone if they were less like that it would be nice
Konan-of-Ame chapter 3 . 8/22
Story is good so far . I'd like to point out something , though. Jutsu of the final exam is not Clone jutsu Shadow Clone jutsu . Shadow Clone jutsu is a forbidden technique That Naruto -learned from the scroll and the reason she can perform it is Because of His large chakra reverse while Those kids in the academy may die from chakra exhaustion if they try to perform it .
The clone jutsu and the shadow clone jutsu are not the same...shadow clones are physical while clones are illusions
patrick.dejong94 chapter 45 . 7/6
hey since kurama merged with naruto does that mean hes not related to kushina and minato anymore? if thats the case theres no incest in any way and that means that there wont be any problems if kushina were to get naruto's kids
Tsukoblue chapter 1 . 7/3
Can you rewrite this to fit in with canon?
Noldenas chapter 37 . 5/21
I... love you for this chapter. "Should we take the head? You know the Yamanaka could find us out if we leave it here." Shizune nods... but decides to make hamburger meat of it instead. "Anything else?" Funny... dark, but funny.
Noldenas chapter 16 . 5/21
I love the story... but I think you may be over bastardizing Kakashi just a little bit.
Noldenas chapter 4 . 5/20
While I GREATLY enjoy reading about idiots and fan girls getting a rightful beating... I also think the story could go the other way too. You know... like with this new power they didn't have before they eventually change the people of Konoha by preventing the events that led to them jumping back through time in the first place and having a slightly more positive outcome. Still, loving the story so far, just a little disturbing just how much an adult could want to carve up a child like Shizune seems to want to, even if it is just a story.
Can't get revenge for something Sasuke hasn't done yet. Seems pretty dumb to go back in time for that.
xNinjaxRebelx chapter 52 . 4/18
One of the best stories ever
I kinds hoped Naruto would've poked his damn Uchiha eye during 'therapy.'
SwampyMush chapter 52 . 4/5
Honeslty, holy crap this was a really good fanfic. I loved every minute of reading it and so far its my number 1 favorite fic. Sad I finished it but was still a great read nonetheless