Reviews for Pokemon Strength of Silver: Kanto Saga
FourthWallBreaker chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
You're doing a good job with this! It's got elements from the old story and new twists! Can't wait to see what you write next!

And...where's the remains of Team Rocket, now? Surely there might still be a few bad characters causing havoc.
LittlePippi chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Great chapter! It's so sad that Silva had a flashback about the event, but at lease he can let it out.

I didn't really like reading thought the brief battle parts, though it's not really important, you could try to add a little bit more detail to it, if you're willing to.

Can't wait for the next update :)
LittlePippi chapter 7 . 5/16/2012
I'm so sorry about the late review, I've been really busy these days in fact I'm doing this in class. Anyways nice job on the update, and I'm glad L.T are not like Looker, I swear he gets on my nerve sometimes, especially in the game.

So yeah, update when you can. :D
pokestets23 chapter 7 . 5/12/2012
Great chapter!:)
pokestets23 chapter 6 . 5/12/2012
Very good update. Can't wait to read more:)
pokestets23 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Sorry it has taken me forever to review back:) I think it might be good to put a list of all Silva's Pokemon since he has so many already:)
Amber0522 chapter 7 . 5/9/2012
I Love this! Cant wait for next update! thiis is going to be added to my favorites! Good luck with next chapter
LittlePippi chapter 5 . 2/8/2012
Ok I'm gonna try to leave my reviews short since i'm still in class, but great chapter and update soon. And about the Mt. Moon I pretty much have no idea but...angry Clefariys?
LittlePippi chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
Oh gee...haven't been reading for a while and it seems like I've missed some very interesting stories. Well better late then ever. Update soon.
pokestets23 chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
great chapter!
pokestets23 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Great chapter:)
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
sadly, this is only the 2nd chapter and it seems like it ended
LittlePippi chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
I love your idea of a trouble trainer for Silva. Please update soon.

And notice in the a/n at the end, you wrote 'he' instead of 'she'.
pokestets23 chapter 2 . 10/9/2011
Really starting to progress sweetly! I can't wait for it too get going:)
pokestets23 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Sounds like a great story! Very creative:)

If you don't mind, could you check out my story and tell me what you think?:)

Thanks and good luck:)