Reviews for Ratchet and Clank Future: Hole in the Universe
StarRider152 chapter 15 . 2/1
This was a great story. Clank's Ratchets brother? I gotta say that was a nice touch. Anyways whenever you work on stories I wish u good luck. Even though I don't think u need it.
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
I have read many, MANY fanfictions from various franchises and this was the first one to make me cry! Seriously, I kept crying and crying at the part when it was Clank's turn to offer his tribute to Ratchet during the... the... *looks ready to cry again* funeral, there I said it! I'm fine now, really! I even had to change my desktop which was originally a wallpaper of Ratchet and Clank because looking at it brought even more tears! If a writer can do all that, then they have created a marvelous story!

Everything that followed after the chapter I last read was pure epicness! And my only worry on the story (about Clank's rather inactive role) went away during the last chapters, you gave Clank a much more active role near the end and I was so glad to see that! Ratchet's monologue on Fastoon was captivating, I really loved the new, original meaning you gave into the whole "Last Lombax in the universe" subject! And his fight against Karak was just great, enough said!

There were more twists than I can remember and each one of them stunned me more and more! Also, I adored the Blood Rager/Keeper mythology you created and the explaination on Clank's soul! That's something I'd never come up with and I believe your ideas were very original and fascinating!

I was glad to see that the Plumber saved the day again, just the way it happens in the games! So everyone had provided all objects needed for a possible resurrection without anyone knowing! That was freaking awesome!

All in all, as a huge fan of drama and rather dark themes this was a pleasure to read! You gave all characters (both canon and OCs) a deep personality and their actions affected the main plot which is hard to achieve but once achieved, a great story is created! Thank you for sharing this masterpiece with us, I will cherish this story! *Puts story in favourites and resumes crying...!*
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 10 . 11/8/2014
This story continues to amaze me as I read on! You've created a stunning, self-defining adventure for my favourite character so I feel so glad I stumbled into this story! Also I noticed that Clank became a bit more active which is very good! I really, really enjoyed Tachyon's death (I hate that guy, mwahahaha) and I loved the fact that Ratchet's reunion with his race was bitter instead of happy as expected!
I'll read the rest of it as soon as I can, I can't wait to read the remaining chapters!
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
Okay, so far this is utterly epic! I love the dark atmosphere your story has, I really enjoy this dramatic sense of impending war! Your writing is neat, vivid and elaborate and the plot is incredible! I'm totally captivated by this story as it remains true to the R&C universe but also becomes darker and more intense than the games! The only observations I have is that Clank doesn't seem to have a very active role and it feels like Ratchet is quite distant to him! I know this might be explained in later chapters but this is based on what I've read so far! Also Ratchet looks too magisterial, mature and responsible than what we see of him in the games but that also makes him really cool and badass so I can't really complain about this bit!
All in all, I'm on the edge of my seat! Great job, I'll read on!
evil Ratchet96 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
This is a pretty cool fic i think i will enjoy it!
#Fav (Evil Ratchet Out!)
Noven01 chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
You almost made me cry... I have NEVER almost cried over a fanfic! That takes talent dude, keep writing!
FFX2player chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
You deserve way more reviews, this is an awesome story. I love Clanks cancer, nice build up.
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This story blew me away! I finished it in two days from nonstop reading. This was a gripping tale full of twists and adventure. It reminded me of a movie, or another game, or even something to expect in into the nexus/future games, but this was one of the best rc original fics I've ever read. I didnt expect ratchet to come back and there be a happy ending, but you put a nice reality spin to it by having ratchet die eventually so clank could truly move on. Like previous reviews, your knowledge of the game shows. I almost considered writing my own rc fic, but i lack the knowledge to make it great. Terrific job with this! :-)
Reyaumbra chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
*sniffs* reading this chapter i was listening to the song 'End of my Journey'

It was so perfect ;-;
dcp1992 chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
Great story! This has to be one of my top 5 stories on Fan Fiction that I have ever read, including the other categories I have read. I love hoe you portray Ratchets attitude, he is strong willed, confident, not afraid of dieing, I loved it. The story like was also good, the way you told it and how you explained everything was good. I also liked the Ratchet and Talwyn in the story, it was underlying at first but the more the story went on the more you could see it. The Blood Rager was also an interesting concept, it kinda reminds me of a Super Sayian from Dragonball Z, but with more detail and seems more brutal.

I would love to read another R&C story if you wrote one!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
By far the BEST Ratchet and Clank fanfic I have ever read. There was nary a major instance of Mary Sues, nor that of excessive pairings. What was present instead was an incredibly well-written and emotional story. I especially loved the twist concerning the Lombaxes' diminished glory,as well as how you justified Angela's and Azimuth's roles. I'd love to see many more of these.
Phillip458 chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
Wow, did not expect Ratchet to kick the whole funeral was very well and all its a shame theres only one chapter left because this was a damn story and one of the best ones i've read on this you for writing it and good luck in any future stories you have planned.
Ratchet Soulraven chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This story is amazing. The characters are perfectly balanced; the script is well written; your knowledge of R&C is expansive and your writing style is brilliant.

This may be the best R&C Fanfiction out there. Keep it up mate.
Phillip458 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Another good chapter full of twists. It would be interesting if Ratchet bought the farm a second time at the clock. Keep up the good work.
Phillip458 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Thanks for clearing that up. I must have missed that part about the Lycans. So Ratchet is the commander of the tri-galaxays? Does that men hes sort of like how Eisenhower was the Supreme Allied Commander of the Allied Expenditionary Force(SHAEF) back in WW2?