Reviews for Ratchet and Clank Future: Hole in the Universe
Noven01 chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
You almost made me cry... I have NEVER almost cried over a fanfic! That takes talent dude, keep writing!
FFX2player chapter 15 . 11/27/2013
You deserve way more reviews, this is an awesome story. I love Clanks cancer, nice build up.
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
This story blew me away! I finished it in two days from nonstop reading. This was a gripping tale full of twists and adventure. It reminded me of a movie, or another game, or even something to expect in into the nexus/future games, but this was one of the best rc original fics I've ever read. I didnt expect ratchet to come back and there be a happy ending, but you put a nice reality spin to it by having ratchet die eventually so clank could truly move on. Like previous reviews, your knowledge of the game shows. I almost considered writing my own rc fic, but i lack the knowledge to make it great. Terrific job with this! :-)
Reyaumbra chapter 13 . 9/12/2012
*sniffs* reading this chapter i was listening to the song 'End of my Journey'

It was so perfect ;-;
dcp1992 chapter 15 . 12/5/2011
Great story! This has to be one of my top 5 stories on Fan Fiction that I have ever read, including the other categories I have read. I love hoe you portray Ratchets attitude, he is strong willed, confident, not afraid of dieing, I loved it. The story like was also good, the way you told it and how you explained everything was good. I also liked the Ratchet and Talwyn in the story, it was underlying at first but the more the story went on the more you could see it. The Blood Rager was also an interesting concept, it kinda reminds me of a Super Sayian from Dragonball Z, but with more detail and seems more brutal.

I would love to read another R&C story if you wrote one!
Anonymous chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
By far the BEST Ratchet and Clank fanfic I have ever read. There was nary a major instance of Mary Sues, nor that of excessive pairings. What was present instead was an incredibly well-written and emotional story. I especially loved the twist concerning the Lombaxes' diminished glory,as well as how you justified Angela's and Azimuth's roles. I'd love to see many more of these.
Phillip458 chapter 14 . 11/16/2011
Wow, did not expect Ratchet to kick the whole funeral was very well and all its a shame theres only one chapter left because this was a damn story and one of the best ones i've read on this you for writing it and good luck in any future stories you have planned.
Ratchet Soulraven chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
This story is amazing. The characters are perfectly balanced; the script is well written; your knowledge of R&C is expansive and your writing style is brilliant.

This may be the best R&C Fanfiction out there. Keep it up mate.
Phillip458 chapter 10 . 11/8/2011
Another good chapter full of twists. It would be interesting if Ratchet bought the farm a second time at the clock. Keep up the good work.
Phillip458 chapter 8 . 10/31/2011
Thanks for clearing that up. I must have missed that part about the Lycans. So Ratchet is the commander of the tri-galaxays? Does that men hes sort of like how Eisenhower was the Supreme Allied Commander of the Allied Expenditionary Force(SHAEF) back in WW2?
Phillip458 chapter 7 . 10/29/2011
Hey another good chapter, dont really get the bit about tape but maybe thats bacause i usally have a military haircut. Anyways keep up the good work.
Nicole642 chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
How does this only have one review?

This is really great so far! You have a great writing style and the story is really interesting. I love how you've included so many great characters from the series, and your Lycan characters are really interesting too.

Can't wait to see what lies ahead for Ratchet! Looking forward to your next chapter.
Phillip458 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
All and all the story is really you spell sergeant as sergeant instead of sargent just so you.