Reviews for Phone call
WhiteFoxLia chapter 1 . 6/29
Please please please update, this story is so good, it's shame you haven't updated in a while.
Please update I love you.
Wish you would've finished, this was tons of fun to read
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
'Tis a shame you never finished, my friend
Guest chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
good update soon
Rapier11 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Haha Love it! Love fang's very own language XD Can't wait for moree! ) )
Baka-Strawberry chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Hha, I was practically jumping on the sofa when I received a notification of your update

This story isn't dead! Yayyy! (because I am really sad, sad and sad that most of the amazing FLight fics are left dead out there...)

Hillarious, sweet chapter as usual. So they get each other's number and start the whole sexting thing :p

I can't wait until they found out about each other. That would be... interesting...

Please update soon, but wait, well take your time (but please not too long). I agree that you shouldn't sacrifice the quality of the chapter over fast updates.. XD
Keisutra chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
man, I keep reading this chapter over and over! I truly loved it and I'm glad you were able to update! I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update very soon! :D
Silentx32 chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
This story isn't dead? No way.
But in all seriousness welcome back to the living. Now just like all your previous chapters this one is no different it has those nice heartfelt moments and humor we all know and love. Great job and thanks again.
0erbayunFang chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
If you don't update again for another two months, i swear to the Goddess herself I will hunt you down. on a lighter note: This story is awesome and i can't wait to see more of it :P
FlightFan chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Ohhhh, good lord this is one of the sweetest flight fic I've red, but what will happen when they found out who they're call mate is? oh god im really excited please update sooner :)
ShaeyneRainbowLove chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
OMG THANK YOU :D I knew there was a reason I kept following this story. I usually give up on writers if they haven't updated in bout a year I'm impatient but if the story is good I'll fill my time with something else and wait while cutting my self and drowning in a pool of acid lol no but seriously thank you.
I like the way you put the text messages in the center. It's easier to understand for me and I think it's unique looking.
KEEP'EM COMING
KiraFox chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
This is amazing
I can't wait for the next update!( but i must and thus will quite eagerly)
Crofty1010 chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
Will do, love this fic it is awsome:)
Envious sky chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
I forgot what was happening in this story. I was too consumed by the others I was reading and my own that I was writing.
There's something about your writing that I really like, now it's not like I would call it brilliant or anything, more fun. That fits it much better. It makes me want to make a machine that let's you steal other people's writing styles and use them for your own. Sadly as far as I know that still Isn't possible.
I worry about the texting thing, I'm going to get confused as all hell. I have a vendetta against slang, it's stupid, it's not English it just stupid gibberish used to cut off a few extra seconds of talking. I will only use LOL because it's not like someone would actually say 'laugh out loud'. That's just stupid. Do what you want and ignore my vendetta, I just know I'll be really confused in the next chaps.
Good chapter none the less, I wish you future success.

Serah Villiers Valentine.