Reviews for Drabbles
Jenn11 chapter 7 . 3/4/2013
The first one was my favorite. I thought it was Michaeletto, then to realize it was Alfonso... Nice twist. And the second one comes in a close second. Well done as always.
Moonphase chapter 6 . 11/3/2012
'Apple or peach?'- so this is Micheletto's standard pick-up line? And, more amazingly, it works! I can't imagine him ever having puppy dog eyes.

I felt so sad for Rodrigo when he was burying Juan. Juan was a major prick (raping that poor girl with his filthy, infested cock, that was too far even for Micheletto the Baby-killer!) But still, that scene was really sad.

Lmao at your author's note.
Moonphase chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
These were my fave drabbles. Micheletto is my favourite character as well. I wanted him to meet lucretzia in the show, just because I'd be fascinated to see them meet. Would they sea to one another? Wyhat would they say or think about one another? I mean, he even met Paolo, why not Lucretzia? Maybe Cesare doesn't want someone as dark as Micheletto meeting his innocent sister?
Moonphase chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
That whole thing with Goffre marrying that woman really, really disturbed me :/
Jenn11 chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
"Your father's going to kill you, you know."
"Not if I kill him first."
Augustino thought it was a joke and laughed.

Seems Augustino didn't know Micheletto very wel... Love this exchange!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
Yay, update! :)
pixelsurgeon chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
I'm flogging you with a wet noodle.
OKAY, so this was awesome but painfully short. I love the last one the most, because really, it's always Juan's fault.
Anyway, these were pretty much totally epic and I'm not feeling very helpful.
Can you feel the noodle yet?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/27/2012
Read all the chapters in one go. Squealed and gasped and loved every one. So good.
AkiraSesshoumaruMalfoy chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
I always say nice things. I like this story. Please write more? :) me likey a lot.
CrystalEarth chapter 5 . 5/3/2012
great chapter, and i loved the THANKFUL drabble. great job.
pixelsurgeon chapter 5 . 4/30/2012
Alright.

So far I really love your Giulia:) SHe has to be my favorite in these drabbles.

Poor Juan is the next thing I have to say. Sure, he's angsty, but now you're making me feel bad for him! Not good.

And I love Micholetto and Cesare's conversations...they're cute.

This is awesome (one of the best drabble series' ever) and you need to UPDATE!
pixelsurgeon chapter 3 . 4/30/2012
Micholetto's job is now ridding the world of stupid people:) yeah, the french soldiers kinda failed...
pixelsurgeon chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Aww...poor Juan...

And Giulia's...that was awesome...all the pope's lessons do seem to involve her leg somehow.

I love this so much:)
CavalierQueen chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
Your 'adoration' of Micheletto has led me to appreciate his character more, or perhaps I like his character more this season. Not sure which. But the scene in the first drabble here was wonderful and I felt the emotion go through myself as it must have for the characters. I'm glad you remembered to include it. I finished watching the entire first season last night and have a new appreciation for it on the second viewing. Will watch the second season to date again tonight. Can you write more Cesare? Maybe Cesare finds love? But not with Ursula? I really don't get what she was expecting... 'free me' but don't kill my husband? Seriously? WTF?
CavalierQueen chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I LONG for these snippets... my fangirl crush on Cesere continues unabated so every little tidbit is desired. I even updated my facebook cover and profile picture. I am twice his age and still he charges my batteries. Thanks for sharing.