Reviews for The Stones Still Sparkle
guess who chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
yo tash, write more fanfiction please?

actually though, before i found out you wrote seven realms ff, i had already read this and spazzed about how fluffy and sweet it was. 333 han/raisa foreverrrrrrr

also, can't wait for the crimson crown to come out!
SherlockedinStohess chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
my god i totally agree! Han is so dashing, i want him for myself and Raisa isn't that bad, but she annoys me sometimes, how she switches modes so much so quickly...and how she is in a relationship with Reid, Micah AND Han...C.W.C has some really wierd ideas when it comes to relationships it seems...

but anyways, this was so sad, i feel so bad for both of them because they obviously love each other but they both have trust issues. i like how you gave Raisa some backbone, when i was reading that scene i was like 'just tell him you weanie! quiet being a wimp!'

if you like C.W.C's books, they you should try the Warrior Heir series if you haven't read them already...they are nearly as good as this series and it's in modern times a little more realistic, despite all the magic and crap going on lol

Great story, i wish there were more for this series! :D
rayningnight chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I liked it, even if it's somewhat sad...

-Twinklefeather
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Aww, I really like this story... So far, their romance has been so sad! I love them together... They better get together! :D
privateer at heart chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
i love this! i think you captured their characters really well. they are so cute together. i want them to get married too! i cant wait for the next book to come out. also, thank you. there is not enough fanfics for this series. this was excellent, and made my day!
Rachel Striker chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
So I've only actually ever read The Demon King, but now I want to read the others! This is really good...makes me excited for the romance scenes in your Harry Potter story!

Rachel ;)