Reviews for Life Beyond Larvesta
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
Can you please make more? I am a huge pokémon fan and this one of the best fanfictions i have ever read! Keep going!
barber477 chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
I like your story so far, it's unique and fresh, which is always good. I think you have some good characters so far. I think maybe you should keep those two grunts from earlier as reoccurring characters, sort of like Team Rocket's Jessie and James, except maybe a little less comedic than them. ALso, out of curiosity, what was the Bug Pokemon that fell out of the tree?
Randomwriterwithnosubject chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Of course... I LOVE IT!
Zangoose-Kira chapter 3 . 11/8/2011
No prob for reviewing, I enjoy your writing style :)

Anyways, the Snivy is so cute, and kudos for originality of making it a sickly one that one couldn't expect to battle with. *waiting for the Sawk with the egg to bump into Tate with bated breath* :)
Randomwriterwithnosubject chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
Hm. Birdy birdy in the sky should have done that in his eye. XD Love it dude. Update soon. and don't forget to review Mindcaster.
Randomwriterwithnosubject chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Heya Peaches. ;) Tate? Food? Elevators? Haha... Nice. Wow, I have to admit, the beginning was brutal. I LOVE IT!
Zangoose-Kira chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
Very nice, Salvatore is a pretty clever ranger, though I don't know if he can make it or not. The writing looks good, keep it up :)
Zangoose-Kira chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Hey, Peaches!

Very cool begining. It was brutal, but in a way that makes you sympathize with the ranger. I'm not sure why Clay was there, but I'm guessing that you'll make that clear later. :)

I'll be looking forward to more of this (and Unlicht too). :)