Reviews for Moon Within the Sun
Mukuro234 chapter 6 . 5/7
Ok this is great but are you seriously going to pair Harry and Draco with someone else cause I might stop reading this if you do
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 6 . 9/10/2014
Well u know how sev needs someone? Well if u dont plan on having Draco with harry then put harry with Severus. Draco/harry wud be cute too. It just didn't seem like that's the route u were gonna take. I love this story btw:)
Izzy-dragon-rider chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
No, don't get engaged Draco! And I'm wondering if they actually are soul-mates, what with the dream there. I'm hoping for either that or Draco breaks the rules, either would be good.
Olivia chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Hi great story love it, can you please continue showing Draco finding out and then Harry and Draco becoming a couple, with their baby!
thanks
Dedicated4reading chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Update soon
nosyrosie16 chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
How does the engagement ball go? Are Harry and Draco mates? When will Draco find out Harry is prego? Will Harry tell the other Weasleys and his other friends? Please update soon!
bookworm0902 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Wonderful story!
Shebajay chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
This story is really good and really interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
DestielDelenaPotter chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
How awkward. Lol. Please write more soon.
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
i love it cant wait for more
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
please continue
Ritsuki Yonsago chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Hehe...it was funny when Harry imagined about Hermione was having sex with Ron.

I hope Draco won't get engaged because he can't get over Harry in his mind and think to meet Harry again to make sure his feeling. Who knows Draco will find out about Harry's pregnancy :)

Welcome back and I am looking forward for your next chapter. Good luck ;)
RRW chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Too funny...the thought of Ron and Hermione "doing it" makes me want to hurl...
jazmynkim chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
love it more please
lostsouloftheunderworld chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
...I'd probably faint too. I've read this before, but it's just as good second time round as it was the first, unlike some stories you read where it bores you after the first paragraph. Well written and job well done.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »