Reviews for evil pleasure, wicked pain
Lunar chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
fucking hell that was amazing.
that has to be the best ending to a fanfic i have ever read.
xDemonChildx chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
... that wuz awesome espesially at the end loved it!
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
More smut!
Luna'Sister chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Oh! Shit... Don't Chang a thing, just please post more!
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
I love this, is that bad. Well I think you wrote the story almost perfection just wanna read the other more ...evil version hehe
Moonraven81 chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
that was awesome, you definitely need a beta, but it was awesome nonetheless:)
XxiAnimeLysa711xX chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
My face throughout the whole story: O.O then O/O then o.O. I liked it a lot! It screamed psychological horror(?) Your grammar could be a tad better, maybe you could use spell check or have a beta read over it.
Brookie cookie17 chapter 3 . 10/15/2011
This was an awesome story I loved it :D
Zenro chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
I loved this story! It was disterbing in good sort of way (If thaty makes ny sence to anyone) I would love to see what Harry does to Voldie now that he snapped.

I think it was writen wonderfully, ha an amazing plot and just the right amount of emotional trama vs. smut
As Darkness Takes Over chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Damn it, why the hell did you have to hold back?" Screw everyone whom thinks you're... whatever.
XMistressChaosx chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Well, it's not that I don't like this story because I do. I enjoy your smut. I actually loved your pyramid head story a lot. It was very good, however with your HP stories I feel like their sloppily done. I feel like you had typed it up without regards to basic grammar. The name for example, you really capitalize Harry's name and other peoples' names The first letter in every sentence, that to should be capitalize. Also, you forget the apostrophe in some words too. There are other things too, I would suggest to just go back and fix the basic things or get a beta.

As for your question: More emotional trauma please.

Till Next Time,

*Chaos' Mistress*
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
OMZ. SO MUCH. i think more emotional trauma for a chapter or so...
coolvampgirl chapter 3 . 10/11/2011
Update soon
Elfendork chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Love it! The death eaters and Voldemort are so evil, can't wait for more!
Calluna Rose chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh you have to continue! Very good beginning. Poor Harry though. :( At least his mind is still strong.