Reviews for move in circles around you
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/13
good story. i also really liked this movie
Avide chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
2015:
Still love this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Jesus you are really fucking good at this angst business. Your writing is really really good.
candicane26 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Oh so sad :(
amyh52 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Casey,Casey,Casey
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hmm. I have heard of this movie, but havent seen it. I loved your take on the whole thing. It is quite a thought provoking iea. Thanks for sharimg a great story!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Great!
Avide chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Love this one.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This breaks my heart! I thought TiMER was interesting but also sort of horrifying and this is worse! (in the best possible way) I'm mean I guess the ending is the the Inception type of ambiguous, but I'm just picturing Derek saying "We'll figure it out" then Casey's TiMER going ding. And then she has a choice I guess but she can't ever un-know it, so he can't ever be sure and...
tragic, but a really really good story. keep writing them!
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OH MY GOD. Timer is one of my all time favourite movies and you just combined it with my favourite couple and I actually cannot form words right now because I am freaking out and you are wonderful AND THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That ding at the end was perfect. The whole story was perfect; you have such a way with these characters and dialogue. Derek's cynicism versus Casey's idealism was written really well, and the last scene was heart-breakingly beautiful because it felt so real. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Trigger.REALITY chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
amazing!
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
you are the writer that I wish I could be sometimes. write more, please!
Treble19 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this is so incredible and amazing that I have nothing else to say but that. just so so wonderful.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love how you applied the concept and made it work for these two. You bring out some of the best reasons why they could work and some of the problems they bring along with themselves.