Reviews for move in circles around you
thisdarkpassenger chapter 1 . 12/17/2017
That was beautiful
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
good story. i also really liked this movie
Avide chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
2015:
Still love this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
Jesus you are really fucking good at this angst business. Your writing is really really good.
candicane26 chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Oh so sad :(
amyh52 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Casey,Casey,Casey
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hmm. I have heard of this movie, but havent seen it. I loved your take on the whole thing. It is quite a thought provoking iea. Thanks for sharimg a great story!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Great!
Avide chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Love this one.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This breaks my heart! I thought TiMER was interesting but also sort of horrifying and this is worse! (in the best possible way) I'm mean I guess the ending is the the Inception type of ambiguous, but I'm just picturing Derek saying "We'll figure it out" then Casey's TiMER going ding. And then she has a choice I guess but she can't ever un-know it, so he can't ever be sure and...
tragic, but a really really good story. keep writing them!
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OH MY GOD. Timer is one of my all time favourite movies and you just combined it with my favourite couple and I actually cannot form words right now because I am freaking out and you are wonderful AND THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That ding at the end was perfect. The whole story was perfect; you have such a way with these characters and dialogue. Derek's cynicism versus Casey's idealism was written really well, and the last scene was heart-breakingly beautiful because it felt so real. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Trigger.REALITY chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
amazing!
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
you are the writer that I wish I could be sometimes. write more, please!
Treble19 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this is so incredible and amazing that I have nothing else to say but that. just so so wonderful.