Reviews for move in circles around you
candicane26 chapter 1 . 7/18
Oh so sad :(
amyh52 chapter 1 . 6/24
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Hmm. I have heard of this movie, but havent seen it. I loved your take on the whole thing. It is quite a thought provoking iea. Thanks for sharimg a great story!
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Avide chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Love this one.
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This breaks my heart! I thought TiMER was interesting but also sort of horrifying and this is worse! (in the best possible way) I'm mean I guess the ending is the the Inception type of ambiguous, but I'm just picturing Derek saying "We'll figure it out" then Casey's TiMER going ding. And then she has a choice I guess but she can't ever un-know it, so he can't ever be sure and...
tragic, but a really really good story. keep writing them!
MermaidMidna chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
OH MY GOD. Timer is one of my all time favourite movies and you just combined it with my favourite couple and I actually cannot form words right now because I am freaking out and you are wonderful AND THANK YOU FOR THIS FIC
chasinglaughter chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
That ding at the end was perfect. The whole story was perfect; you have such a way with these characters and dialogue. Derek's cynicism versus Casey's idealism was written really well, and the last scene was heart-breakingly beautiful because it felt so real. Thank you for writing such a great story.
Trigger.REALITY chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
theravenclawquill chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
you are the writer that I wish I could be sometimes. write more, please!
Treble19 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
this is so incredible and amazing that I have nothing else to say but that. just so so wonderful.
daydreambuff chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love how you applied the concept and made it work for these two. You bring out some of the best reasons why they could work and some of the problems they bring along with themselves.
Makkan chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
So, I just saw the movie, and I read your story last night. Loved it by the way. Anyway, do you feel the same way? That it was better with Mikey, before her Timer got tickin' away? Also, I like that you don't have Derek get a Timer, we just have to trust that he is Casey's. Which, of course, he is. No doubt. And the very last part, the ding, that was perfect, because even though the two of them don't have physical Timers, they totally timed out together, didn't they? I love your writing. Please keep it up. You are in my "Dasey Trio", a trio of writers I have read that write the best Dasey stories, and others besides. Seriously, no one writes these two as good as you three. Thank god for fanfiction. I don't think I would have made it through "Life with Derek" without it, considering all of the UST and the not acting on feelings, and the obvious feelings they have for each other. Especially season 3. Ah, I'm rambling. Anyway, please keep writing more stories. Why is it the really good ones that don't write enough? Of course, I'm a greedy Dasey shipper, so... I can't really say anything, right?
prettypinklips chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oh my god. The ding got me.
Avide chapter 1 . 1/23/2012

I liked the way you moved from section to section.

Also, the "cynic"/dreamer thing is not only very them, but it's part of what allows them to have any kind of relationship, and it's a dynamic that you wrote well. : )