Reviews for Chances
Blufirewing chapter 22 . 5/10/2014
So for me it would've been either Vaughn or Denny. Reading this made me want to play my game so bad. Loved it.
AnimeHMLover chapter 22 . 3/6/2012
Awwwwwww...that's so cuuuuute!
loveliecoraima chapter 16 . 1/7/2012
Love loove love this pairing! XD my favs if this story were (in order) Will,elliot,denny n vaungh for last cuz(there's so many stories of him so he kinda bores me now)
fireneko33 chapter 22 . 12/20/2011
i loved your story! it was awesome! i enjoyed how you put up the multiple endings cause i wanted her to be with each person!
Caramel Custard chapter 22 . 12/17/2011
Aw, you're not doing the crack ending? that's a shame... ah well.

I really enjoyed this story all the way through, and the alternate endings idea was great.

Also, I really like the looks of your new story thus far, and look forward to more with bated anticipation!
MorWolfMor chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
I loved the overall story, and how you did so many different endings. It really was great 0 I loved this one too. Shea is just so dang cute xD haha good job :)

~Wolfy
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
Cute but there is not much of a plot is there?
Dorky Tinsle Chik chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

Ha ha. From the start i LOVED this story ] I fell in love with this story from the first time I read it. Ur an awesome writer. :D :D :D :D
P.Jay13 chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
Awww! For me? That's so sweet! I'm honored! *'u'*

NOOOOOO! I didn't even realize that this was the end! *sniff* It was really great while it lasted.

...At least I have other things to look forward to, like your new story and more chapters of "Things Unsaid"! Yeah, it's time to stay positive and look on the bright side! On that happy note, happy writing! :D

Penny TG
Pwnapple chapter 22 . 12/16/2011
Wheee! You're finished! Great story and with many different endings to make everyone happy! xD I hope my idea wasn't such a hassle, but it really did turn out great! :)
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 21 . 12/2/2011
What do you know? You actualy did it. *impressed* Good night *yawn*
MorWolfMor chapter 21 . 12/2/2011
Aw! What a sweet ending :) good job as usual 0

~Wolfy
HarvestQueen17 chapter 19 . 11/29/2011
Sorry if I didn't review this chapter or any other chapter.(Does like a million bows.) Anyways, great chapter! Keep up the good work! Now about Taro talking to Chelsea... He's turning into a cougar! Save yourself Chelsea!
P.Jay13 chapter 20 . 11/27/2011
Haha, it sounds great! I can't wait to read it. In the meantime, get the next chapter of Chances up and running soon! :)
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 20 . 11/26/2011