Reviews for Rick Castle, Paranormal Espionage Investigator
Elwolf chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
Really awesome beginning! But what about the rest of the story? The suspense is killing me!
My-Crazy-Awesome-Sox chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
This is very well written. I do hope you find the inspiration to continue it at some point.
dreameralways chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Can they save (alter)Brandon or is it too late? I really hope that you come back to this. It's an interesting concept, though I hope that you didn't plan to have Olivia give too much away since her work is classified after all.
nire47 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I like the start of this. Sure hope you find that muse and continue w this story. Castle and especially Fringe are one of the tv shows that I really love to watch.
elina28 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
J'i h√Ęte de lire le prochain chapitre!
Pliffy chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
I like this story, and it would be interesting to see how castle and Frigne work with each other, since the show Castle the characters don't seem to like the FBI, and you know Kate

has an ex boyfriend that's an FBI agent, so mayba you could say Olivia, Phillip and Charlie had seen him from time to time, but if you don't like him can you please avoid character bashing?
FabianH chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I love the irony of Castle's guesses.
And the Star Trek references.
And I'm really looking forward to the "more chapters" you seem to have promised ;)
fortheloveoflestrade chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
OMGOMGOMG

I love it!

Fringe and Castle are my obsessions. This is a perfect combo of the two.

PLEASE POST MORE!
Weeping Angel Of Fear chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow! Great start I can't wait to read more.

Update soon

:D
Tides of Gray chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Epic start - I hope you will continue this :)
Cerulean.Phoenix7 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Now we're talking. Fringe and Castle and a case that has Castle referencing the best sci-fi clssics? You've got my attention :)

I love how you write the relationship between Castle and Beckett; Castle makes some of the greatest references and Beckett always has the best responses (plus references to both Star Wars and Star Trek in one chapter? Awesomeness :3). I only wish that we could have actually seen that moment where Beckett had snapped at Castle, I feel like I missed a little character moment there.

I love that Castle seems to be foreshadowing things, so to speak. His ideas of alternate universes and shapeshifters are just so awesome because as Fringe fans, we know that something along those lines just has to be involved in this (plus there's amber in this. Walternate's name might as well be all over it).

You have Castle's character nailed and I absolutely love it. The dialogue in this story is great, I would just say give us a little more description. Such as when you write that Beckett was 'more confused than ever' - maybe give us a little more explanation as to why. The best thing for any author to do is to show, not to tell.

Great job with Olivia's entrance at the ending there. I feel like she may not have introduced herself in those exact words (but this is me being a picky Fringe fan XP).

I really like what you've given us in this opening chapter and I look forward to more. I'm really excited to see what happens when Beckett and Castle meet Peter and Walter for the first time. Also, I'm interested to see how you incorporate Chuck into this. While I haven't watched the show in a few years it'll be interesting to see how you fit that into this storyline.

CP7
Dorkette chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I'm pretty much in love with your brain good sir. I honestly hope to the powers that be that I can marry it. Yes, I just quoted national treasure's Riley Poole.

This fic is seriously awesome! When the blond made an appearance I cheered (inwardly).

Love all of Castle's guesses (Alternate universe! Shapeshifters! Amber!) and the squee worthy banter between castle and Beckett.

Again, awesome work good sir!

PS: castle has a thing for blondes. Just sayin'
Raven Grace chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
I really like it! I can't wait to see how Olivia will handle this, and how Beckett and co will react to all of this. Hope you will update again soon!
procrastinadian chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like the start, even though it is a crossover using the whole first chapter to setup the Castle side before introducing anything else is a nice touch. Looking forward to more.
Crumby chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Ha! You killed Brandonate! Hihi, awesome!

Or is it Brandon, and Brandonate has infiltrated Massive Dynamic?

This is going to be fun. So many characters! Curious to see them all interacting together. And you've got great interactions going on already between the Castle's characters.

What took Olivia so long, though? Broyles wasn't very reactive on this one! ;-)

I'm really looking forward to this fic, see how the characters and shows intersect (!), and where the story goes. Can't wait! :)

Oh and, are we gonna see Farrah Walker? Man, this is scary!

(Side note: you gave an extra "e" to Nina Sharp, if I'm not mistaken.)