Reviews for Violence
Pouika chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
So sadness ! (sorry i'm french)
It's so short /little ! It's interestant tjis pairing, i thinl about it and i see them good couple !
DrunkOnMusic chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This is my third time reading this story and I find myself just as interested and moved as the last two times. It has so much feeling in less than a thousand words. You are a really great writer and do a fantastic job at writing! Thanks for writing this amazing piece!
SpiderRealm chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Loved it!
I really love this pairing! :)
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
Dark. Awesome one-shot. Just enough details to paint a picture of what had happened to Harry.
ptl4ever419 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Liked it :)
R.J. McKee chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
I have a prompt for you as a continuation of this, or at least a bigger fanfic of it.

Harry potter was born a squib , and never went to hogwarts. The durslys dumped Harry on a random doorstep that just happened to be Aron Hotchner Doorstep . Raised by him and the team, Harry becomes a mix of all of them in his personality. When Harry goes to collage, (unessasary but fun) he meets someone that he thinks cares about him, until that someone won't let him go, and keeps killing people that look like Harry in front of him and despising of the bodies, alerting Hotch and the team that Harry
was not just simply kidnapped.

Reply ASAP plz!
Yuval25 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
This is probably one of the best short stories in the terms of plot and characterization taking into account the limited amount of words in this fic. It's really good!
Your writing style is mesmerising. I literally begged you in my mind for more of this.
I loved how you portrayed Harry and the harshness you used in describing his situation. His responses seem very true to the character you've created. Hotch, too, was portrayed excellently.
Short as it is, it enters my favorites easily :)
KounetsuDeb chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I love this little story. I had the uege to reread it and had to hunt it down. My phone doesn't let me see your profile or whether or not you adopt out your stories out. But if you're willing I'd love to adopt this one.

Thanks for your wonderful work.
ashdemon chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Daaaammnn. That was intense. *chuckles* Is there a chance of there being more to the story? _
The Lazy Princess chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Very simple ... implying violence ... got me wishing if it continue on ...sweet Aaron and Harry ...
Sandalian chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I'm a french reader and I like your story. It's almost a pity that it isn't longer, but... never mind ! It's very good :)

There's no many french stories about HP/CM (in fact, only one) so... please I wanted to know if I can translate and publish this story.

Good luck, Sandalian.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Poet Wroet chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I didn't really like it, mostly because you could have called Harry "John" or "Will" or "Tom" and no one would have noticed you were talking about Harry Potter.. if you understand? No mentions of magic, no mention of Harry's friends, family, character.. Basically he's just another faceless person.
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 11/5/2012