Reviews for You Have A Moan All Of Your Own
Smile the tears away chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
nicely done!
TheMaywat chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I really do love this one. It might actually be my favorite Klaine oneshot of yours. Probably because I’m a total sap and the ending to this was pretty much sap central. Also, I liked the whole ‘Whoa, this is happening, I’m doing this to you, holy crap’ sentiment that Kurt and Blaine have and the fact that you have them conversing the whole time, that they’re not just in it for the sex. And when Blaine calls him ‘dove’! Oh god, my heart!

Keep doing what you're doing, man, cuz you're doing it right.
inukimeko chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
O.o Wow. This was so short but oh so sweet. It was all very loving but it wasn't overly sappy so I think you handled the entire situation well. I love when Blaine says that Kurt is a whole lot of man. Well, the dialogue throughout the entire thing was fantastic. I love it when Blaine pulls out and they fumble, it just adds this little realism to the story. I also love when they silently ask "was I good enough for him?" Again, another great touch of reality.

My fave line: "It's just… you're so beautiful that I can't believe that you're all mine to do this to." :)

chickenbutt9 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I love all your stories, especially this one!
twostepper chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
awwwwww ;0)
congotandsja chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Perfect blend of smut and fluff. I adore your writing style. I love this.
lacymadroof chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I loved this. 3
JennyLeah chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Simply wonderful. :D
MrsTColfer chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I'm not sure if I should cry over the sappiness, flail over the sweetness or squeal over how hot this is. I've decided to do a weird mix of the three it seems :P
GleekFan1029 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
GUH. u r a GOD! i love this and i love u! *less than three*
mardie186 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
When you get right down to it, Kurt Hummel's had a pretty good year. And so has Blaine Anderson. Almost a year to the day from when they met. I loved how they waited and didn't just have a drunken hookup for their first time. A love this special deserves better. And I am pretty sure the episode will be similar (although we won't get to watch the totally awesome lovemaking). I also loved that Blaine reassured Kurt he was all man. Everyone seems to cast Kurt as the "female" in this relationship. I frankly see them more as equals. My actual hope is that Kurt tops the first time, primarily for that reason, to break the stereotype. But were this a real relationship, I think they would take turns depending on the mood. Sometimes Kurt is clearly the dominant one and Blaine is a little puppy. And sometimes Blaine seems so much more confident and self assured. So yeah, they'll swap roles. Glad this was realistic as a first time and not just "perfect". There's bound to be some awkward moments. But their love for each other is the most important thing. If they keep that foremost in their minds, everything else can be worked out. Good job. And hurry up and get here, November 8th!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
I just... you have this amazing ability to write smut that's either meant to be hot as hell or beautiful. This fic is an example of the latter.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/10/2011

Can you believe that this is going to be canon? I mean, not THIS graphic, obviously, but still- HOLY CRAP!

I love that they kept saying "I love you," through out their sex, it made it feel so much more romantic and tender. Just as a Klaine first time should be!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
wow, that was so so beautiful, well done, i loved it :)
sleepyblaine chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Y u so fucking quality? I love you so damn much. Less than three c: