Reviews for Positively Potter
Omg! This was adorable! Thank you for writing this piece of happy fluffiness!
Dani for Jesus chapter 9 . 3/16
I want jethro to adopt little James
Rosepraul chapter 14 . 12/17/2016
I love this story! its so good! I'm off to read the sequel now
Love2read23 chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
This a adorable. Thanks for writing it. I've never read a baby!Harry raised by someone not in the HP world before but Gibbs would be a great dad to little Harry.
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 14 . 7/6/2015
AWWWW
Von chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Probably someone has said this before, but at 9 months, Harry is way way way WAY too small to be held on Gibbs' hip and have his baby arms around his neck. He simply isn't long enough. Maybe if he were carried in the crook of his arm, he might just reach. Maybe.

I know this story is finished, but this is just a little detail that I hope gets fixed - just because reading the contradiction is like hitting a speedbump at 60kmph. :P :)
delia cerrano chapter 14 . 4/16/2015
This was good. Would have liked Draco claiming a relationship in order to visit from time to time to check on/tease Harry. On to the sequel as I guess this one is done now.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 14 . 11/7/2014
Cute and funny - I LOVE it
1misspotter chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
Why didn't you just use Hermione instead of Lavender, as a muggleborn wouldn't that make more sense?
WinchesterNimrod chapter 14 . 2/25/2014
PLEASEEE PLEASEEE PRETTY PLEASEE WRITE A STORY WHERE HE"S OLDER!
Darkangel-932 chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
So cute
Laesk chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
nice going, this is a great story. thank you for sharing it with us and I hope it hasn't been forgotten. I look forwards to reading more
ramen-luver101 chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
poor jamie
atymer chapter 14 . 12/5/2013
Harry is so cute I can barely stand it. ;)
HeyPyre chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Are You still going to continue it?