Reviews for the story of us it always starts the same
Alice Indigo Opal chapter 1 . 1/21
Oh my goooodness, this is the absolute most incredible, hilarious, beautiful thing I have read in a very long time! Aaaah, I could just memorize this. Gaah. You have quite the talent, dear author. Quite the talent indeed. Not only are your mechanics nearly impeccable, the overall flow of this is like white chocolate, and the taste is even better than that. I applaud you on your ability to write our friends here in-character as well! Absolutely fantastic! I have a River-Doctor obession that cannot be domiciled under any circumstances (practically a mind of its own!), and I'm afraid that reading this has sired the most beloved of fanfic binges. So thank you. Thank you for making my night and making me smile. I laughed so hard it hurt in the most delightful way, and I literally cried when it was over. I should read this again so it doesn't have to end. I shall, in fact! And probably again after that. Very impressive, dear author. A standing ovation for you! Thank you for this gem! Thank you much!
Bad Wolf and Timelords chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
XD lol MAJOR lol! Ha, love it!
slightly so chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
daw, a tardis full of couples, what a change and what fun. :P

especially the amy/river shenanigans!
CarylBitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is my favourite Doctor/River fan fiction ever. You are a amazing writer and show of their personalities really well. Awesome story. :D
penguinspy42 chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
The Doctor needs to be put in a room with toys more often. He's so adorable! He'd probably have endless fun with a slinky. Or bop himself in the face with a paddle ball. I love this, lots of fun!
x-Avarice-x chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Your River is so deliciously evil. I love it!
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Brilliant! XD
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
LOL, awkward!
Toasty too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Oh. my. god.

I cannot formulate a response to show you exactly how much I love you right now for writing this. I just...can't. You'll get a more coherent response from me later on in the day just... gah. This fic! *heart*
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
This is made of win! I love the Doctor's awkwardness around River and his shocked reaction when he finds out about Amy and Rory's console shenanigans. Brilliant!
shirley5555 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
your fics are always so great! i love how you write river ha ha
connielea chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
What fun!
D chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
SEQUEL. NOW.
B00k Freak chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Oh God, River Song is pure evil! Great work, I love your stories.

B00K Freak