Reviews for Attraction
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Loved it!
Really hope Harry left Ginny for Paul. :)
oreoswithoutmilk chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I realize this was a Drabble, but can you make a sequal? I love it.
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
If only you wrote more... Like how and will they get back together, what HP's friends will do and think if they knew about the imprint, etc... I like this idea though
IsabellaHawes chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Sequel? Please? Please!
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
i loved it, this was really well written and so different from your normal imprint stories (thats a good thing) x
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
whoa. I know this is supposed to just be a prompt, but there any chance that you will do more with this?
harrylover101 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
please please please make this into a fic or at the very least sequel it please
P4Nd4 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Ah! OMG! You need to make a follow up to this! That would be awesome! Great fic! Thank you!
xxPrtlyCldyxx chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Umm, wow. This was amazing. I loved it. It did remind me of a fitsh chapter though(one of the best first chapters ever), have you ever thought of making it a two shot? You know, just a continuation where you say where she took Harry, their conversation, the packs conversation, the reunion, or whatever... Well anyhow, thanks for the great read!
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ha ha, I certainly didn't expect that. Most of the time they live as close to happily ever after as possible, and yet, in this one they actually left. :)
PetitePlumePapoteuse chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Complete ? You think it's complete ? There is no continuation ?

Ok ok, if you want, I cry ! :'(

Please, write the end ! It can't be finished ! And Paul and Harry ? What will they do ? And Ginny ? :(
JaidenAye chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I hate when people say this, but this story needs to be longer.

Definitely.
nette0602 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nice
Barock chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
I NEED to know whatt happens? That was the meanest kind of cliffhanger ending to an awesome story ever!
Slytherson chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
interesting story so far would like to know what happens next!