Reviews for Beta Reader
Ado Edem chapter 1 . 5/27
Robin be trollin
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/10
I love this! Robin and Luffy friendship is awesome.
Rexan chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
I... I don't... I don't understand how I didn't fave this before. Or review. But I'm glad I didn't review, 'cause I can review it now! (It's always a bit disappointing to reread a good fanfic and not be able to leave a new review on it. P) Maybe I didn't fave it because I'd already spam-favorited pretty much all - if not actually all - your One Piece fanfics and didn't want to bother you by fav'ing another. Or something. I don't even know.

But, seriously. This fic. Every time I think of this next part, I laugh:

"Look at that! It's all just meaningless scribbles!"

A finger traced over a jagged green line. "This is a dinosaur, I believe."

I was laughing through almost the whole story just because I kept thinking of those two lines.

You're amazing. You're so amazing and you really have no idea how amazing you are. My only complaint is there were a few times after dialogue that should've been periods instead of commas ("Done," Robin set her pen down and gathered Luffy's novel and her translation of it into two separate stacks.). But, really, other than that, amazing. So, so amazing. -spams the word amazing-
RisSieNu chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
I wonder if you could write the 'novel' that Luffy wrote? Or at least tell us what it was about? I'm guessing it had dinosaurs, a lot of meat, pirates, adventures, and other crazy stuff. And more meat.

I do hope you write more One Piece fanfics
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
XDDD

"Somehow"?
What the hell...! Lol
iExperiment chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Type your review here...
yageni chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
LOL, that was really, really original and funny! :D
Neliel Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
LOLOLOL! I love it!
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
wonderful.
LuffyForKing chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Hahaha this is cute! I like the dialogue between Nami and Robin and the comment about Sanji's lurking
request removal chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Well I encourage you to write more!
This shit was funny XD
Princess Orlaith chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Robin's patience is inhumane...
AmmyChey3X chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Awesome Oneshot! :D :D
I can imagine all this happening-although whenever I do imagine it, I bust out laughing :)
Crazed King chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Ahahahahahahaha!
The procrastinator- MasQ chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Yay! I want to know what the mystery story was! And to see more mystery stories! You did a good job writing this and Luffy and Robin felt particularly in character!