Reviews for Path of the Fox
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
You may not believe me but earlyer this morning I speant like three hours looking for this story. I kept looking for The Three Paws of Kumo.
UNCPanda chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
It seems to me that you have channeled your inner Kakashi, but I thank you for doing what you did to continue your story. Can't wait for more.

thunder18 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
enjoyed reading this chapter

update soon
redlox2 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
... Thanks for the update:) Naruto and Yugito fist time sleeping on top of each other:)
Reclusive Dork chapter 8 . 3/10/2012
Dark Vizard447 chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
redlox2 chapter 6 . 2/12/2012
Legitally this has got to be one of the BEST Naruto going to Kumo stories ever (especially with Naru/Yugto! Yay!) so please update soon!
UNCPanda chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
I need more
newbrotherhood chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
This is some good stuff,when are you gonna upload again?
crypto496 chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
What else can I say other than that you have an awesome story going. I can't wait to read more. I think you really captured The Kumo nin's personality really well. I liked how Yugito was "playful" if you will. Can't wait to see how Naruto's and Yugito's relationship continues.

Also as a side note: Kage bunshin no jutsu is Shadow clone jutsu

Tajuu Kage bunshin no jutsu is Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.
razorbackmike chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Love it so far man. I can't wait to see what Naruto does to sasuke to get back at him for the sucker punch.
Dovack chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
awesome story UPDATE!
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
Swagman92 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Hey man great story can't wait for the next update.
Psudocode Samurai chapter 8 . 1/16/2012
A very entertaining story thus far mate _. Love the interplay with the characters thus far, can't wait to see how this one plays out _

Keep up the good work man!
300 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »