Reviews for Path of the Fox
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
Good chapter, I cant wait for more
Qahla Kwoli chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
U are great. I love ur story so far. Naruto being taught by kumo and being a kumo ninja is allready great by itself. But being the apprentice of kumo s fox sennin is just fucking awesome. Yeahhh he ll be a great fox sage!

Read u next time ;-)

Fuyoshi
darkassassin619 chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
T-T can't tell you how happy I am that you update this seriously made my day thank you :) for a while their I thought that maybe you stop writing the fic and that had me worried since I love your fic. I have to say that this was a great chapter loved how yugito and naruto slept on the sofa and nibi yelling yugito to do naughty things was funny. Hope you update soon please I really want to read what happens next seems like things will start to get interesting for naruto soon. Take care till next time peace out ()
rjiceman chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
enjoyed the chapter...hope you update soon
imgonnadie chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Excellent chapter
jgreek chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
this story is great hope there is an update soon
Gold Testament chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
There is no way sexy girls stole your computer...I bet you just lost it along with your dick when you got attacked by them. XD
FateBurn chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Great to see you update again please try not to take as long for the next chapter.
El Frijolero chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Nice chapter i hope you update soon
HirakoA chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Sounds like you had quite the adventure getting your laptop back, but I'm glad you did! Awesome chapter! Can't wait to read what happens next. And what people in Konoha will say!
Darkryus chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
cool story so far update soon
fanficreader71 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
Great chapter, I will be looking forward to reading your next update.
NaruAndHarrHaremFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
You may not believe me but earlyer this morning I speant like three hours looking for this story. I kept looking for The Three Paws of Kumo.
UNCPanda chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
It seems to me that you have channeled your inner Kakashi, but I thank you for doing what you did to continue your story. Can't wait for more.

-UNCPanda