Reviews for Path of the Fox
BoomOnGames chapter 10 . 7/29/2014
i look forward too seeing more of this story in the future it has an interesting plot and it is different than how most of the Naruto in Kumo stories are keep it up good story
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 10 . 7/5/2014
Please update! :D
strabimonx chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
fallenthantos chapter 10 . 12/2/2013
please continue I like the idea of the three paws of kumo thing that is like the 3 sannin and I absolutely love the fact this story takes time to flesh out the characters feelings and relationships and some pretty good fight scenes . My hope is this story continues and avoids the path of most good storys and starts doing massive crossover stuff and making people like me that have not watched all animes confused, or just start being lazy later in the story.
Googlemo chapter 10 . 11/16/2013
I liked it, good, and pretty sweet. The only fault is too little time invested in other girls and too much time for Yugito.
Googlemo chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
I like this story so far is really easy going and the part with Ameyuri was sad... But I don't like how you made Naruto hot... in canon he was average not really beautiful, what was gorgeous about him was his mind and motivations!
Samurox chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
This is a good story, I hope you continue
NaruKyuubi101 chapter 10 . 10/23/2013
Killer story man please update it soon.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Continue plz!
IAMADVOCATE chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
Amber Silverwood chapter 10 . 8/19/2013
Please update! I really like how Naruto is a ninja of a different village, because I've never read one like that before. Again, please update soon!

Amber J. Harmonia
hailey chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo not the end pleeeeeeeease continue
dax larson chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
please continue with this great story.
Tuah Kayne chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
I really enjoys reading this series. Please continue writing it
xsanoxx chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
omg this story is awesome please you gotta update this :D
306 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »