Reviews for Path of the Fox
rjiceman chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
one of the best naruto stories...cant wait for the next chapter...
shiwa55 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Mei, Anko, Kurenai and u could maybe add temari, yugao in it man i would totally love Samui yugito mei anko kurenai harem w0000t would be awsome! atleast mei she is my fave well also anko kurenai and samui are my fave hehe :D
Melikalilly chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
this is so good i like this story alot
Tocka e chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Nice chapter! Like your oc btw.
angelusjmw chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
add mei, temari, kurenai, hinata, ino, tenten, hotaru, shion, kin, tayuya, karin, guren, kurotsuchi,

give kirabi yugao

for A (the raikage) anko
th4n chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Great chapter,

I enjoyed the first day in Kumo. Your O/C Aya (Ayame?) seems like a cool addition to the story.

So I guess you "copied" Konoha Sannin into your Kumo San-Soku even personality wise concerning Jiraya and Rakki.

The Harem thing for a CRA must be linked to his "noble" origins (though I don't think it will be revealed for a long time considering the 2 options the future could take rakki presented to the raikage) and his bloodline (which is quite original, I don't think I ever read about a Fire/Lightning bloodline in any FF so far).

How many more women will you add in the Harem though ?
S. S. Shadow chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Story is starting to become interesting, can't wait for more. In regards to the harem pairings, I do think Fu would be a viable option, I assume as a demon container she may have grown up with some if not most of the problems Naruto did growing up so I think they could really bond as a result. I've never seen her in the anime despite the Hero's Water mini-arc and only recently has pics of her shown, but from the decent fics I've read involving her she seems like the type who could pull off ether the tomboy act or the Tsundere-type. The following is the glossary definition of said term as presented at the end of E.S. Simeon's Bleach fic 'Tug Out the Deredere'

(1) Tsundere – Japanese term that generally describes a character who has an outward personality that is cold and seemingly unfriendly. However, the inside personality may be emotional and serious in certain situations. It is formed by combing tow separate words, tsuntsun (The seemingly hostile side and unfriendly side), and deredere (The love struck or emotion side). Another feature that a Tsundere may have is a pair of pigtails, which Hiyori does have. It should be noted that for Hiyori specifically, her deredere side is unknown to be either in a romantic way or just plain lonely.

However, Hiyori's status as a Tsundere is still unclear in Bleach right now, but this is a fanfic with the possibility of idea, so that's how it is in the story. For more solid examples of Tsunderes in other anime/manga series, look at Kyou from Clannad, Kagami from Lucky Star, or even Rukia.

(2) Tsurime - A type of eye-design for anime/manga characters where the corners of the eyes are pointing up. Hiyori has eyes just like that, yet another common characteristic of Tsunderes.

As for other possible selections, I'd consider perhaps staying away from the older woman/cougar angle, at least for now. Perhaps once you start the relationships you might have an older woman temporarily involved to perhaps 'show him the ropes' but on the who maybe stick with girls withinfive or so years of him, make it easier for him to identify with them. I suppose that's about all I can provide for now but keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon. :)
Nemo2002 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
nice one...can't wait to see the meeting between Naruto, Kirabi and Yugito...should be fun to read :)
Zamoskis chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
A very good story so far, i hope you update soon; as for the girls i vote for mei and i am interested to see your other oc
OregonDucks chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Naruto's Harem in Path of the Fox Konan, Mei, Anko, Koyuki, and Yugao.
Storylover213 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
i pick Fu and the OC
Kitsune95 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
great chapter! can't wait for the next!
Joao brasileiro chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
amazing fic mann, keep up the excelent work,xD, waiting for the next chapter.
bgreenwivy chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Oh this is getting interesting. I am enjoying your take on this so far. I like how you have Naruto's neechan and sort of mirrored what happened in the anime but put your own spin on it.
312 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »