Reviews for Path of the Fox
OregonDucks chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Naruto's Harem in Path of the Fox Konan, Mei, Anko, Koyuki, and Yugao.
Storylover213 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
i pick Fu and the OC
Kitsune95 chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
great chapter! can't wait for the next!
Joao brasileiro chapter 3 . 10/31/2011
amazing fic mann, keep up the excelent work,xD, waiting for the next chapter.
bgreenwivy chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Oh this is getting interesting. I am enjoying your take on this so far. I like how you have Naruto's neechan and sort of mirrored what happened in the anime but put your own spin on it.
Tocka e chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
This was nice:-) can't wait till asuma, Hiruzen and all the others find out about naruto being alive. Feel kinda sorry for them being in the dark...

Keep up the good work~!
Kitsune95 chapter 2 . 10/15/2011
awesome story and chapter, however i find it hard to beivle that the HOKAGE couldn't find any tracks! if he'd made it to look like he didn't, but then sent the 4 jounin after naruto, and after intergating ur OC, have them agree to train Naruto, but also allow Naruto to send letters to Jiji. please update soon!
Volos chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
Seems like kakashi and all his jonin friend(gai,kurenai,asuma,anko)possibly more will be leaving konoha once they find out naruto is infact alive. If they find out naruto is alive and is in kumo im pretty sure they wouldnt want naruto to live in a place that was suppose to be home where they treated him like trash. They would mostly likely leave and join kumo causing konoha to get weaker which Rakki said.
Culaio chapter 2 . 10/14/2011
interesting story, but there are some mistakes/plot holes for example:

-naruto was born with whiskers instead of gegting when kyubi was sealed, with could mean that in some twisted way kyubi is also naruto's parent.

-uzumaki were better at fuinjutsu than minato since they could seal whole kyubi and he could only half(kushina teached him unique uzumaki fuinjutsu), so naruto should inherited fuinjutsu talent from mother side of family, not from father.

-biju's CAN be killed we know that from manga

-biju DOESN'T have to be sealed inside children, minato sealed kyubi in naruto for "greater good"(and political reasons), yes he was BAD father :(

for bad english
RogueNya chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
I am surprised that the Sarutobi did not tell who his parents were but suppose it would ruin the plot at this stage in time. Anyways this is an interesting story, look forward to seeing what happens next.
tstoldt chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Found this today it looks kick ass please keep up the good work and update often one quick question is he going to be paired with someone from konaha or kumo
darkassassin619 chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Great chapter loved how naruto was being used as a chick magnet and the clerk hugging naruto till he fainted was funny. I can't help but get even more ticked at the pink haired bitch ( refuse to mention her name just cause she ticks me off so much ) I really hope that naruto returns to the village and shocks everyone by showing them what kind of "demon" he is by showing how strong and how kind he can be. I kinda want sakura to be in the harem just to tick of her mom but I still can't wait to read how the girls will fall in love with naruto. Oh and I also love how sadistic narutos teacher is boy do I feel sorry for the guy. Well great chapter and I look forward to the next chapter and hope you update soon take care till then()
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 10/13/2011
Liking it so far and I damn sure hope your planning on letting him get revenge.
lady candace chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Interesting. I wonder if the 8 and 2 tails going to be in this story, seeing as Naruto's savior is from Kumo. I look forward to reading this. What is Naruto's pairing? Will he want revenage on Konoha? Please keep it up!
303 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »