Reviews for Path of the Fox
midnightwolf 97 chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
cool
blasterdog chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
awesome fic man, great portrayal of naruto, great stuff
The Darkness Clan chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Williamgbirkin chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
How is team Kakashi going to enter the chunin exams without a third? It was made very clear that until at least the third stage preliminaries that you had to be with your team to pass. Why not just put them with Sai or something?
Williamgbirkin chapter 8 . 4/11/2013
Actually Kage Bunshin (not Bushnin) No Jutsu is only the Shadow Clone Technique, TAJU Kage Bunshin No Jutsu is the Multiple Shadow Clone Technique
Williamgbirkin chapter 10 . 4/10/2013
More please!
The Fish God chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Thank god, I always get annoyed when naruto has affinities for elements other then lightning. I mean come on his father most famous justu was called the flying THUNDER god for a reason hopefully more then 'it sounded cool'
The Fish God chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I kinda hate this chapter it made it seam like they didn't care about his treatment until saratobi told them who his parents were
14demigod chapter 10 . 3/2/2013
If the polls are done homecome chapter 13 has yet to arrive. Because like some of my other reviewers I want to see naruto, yugito and bee meet garra after naruto saves konohamaru from kankuro. Plus I wont to see the rookie 9's reaction to be in the same exams as the demon of konoha.
deaddragon95 chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
please please please please continue this
Guest chapter 10 . 1/30/2013
I want to see naruto and ygito meet gara for the same reason in anime with naruto saving konaharmaru from kankura. Then when kabuto appears sasuke spots naruto and asks, " Do you have anything on the demon of konaha, naruto uzumaki? " which will cause them to be wary because they heard from their parents all the lies about him. This will cause team samuai and takashi to learn about the nine-tails.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/27/2013
Please update the story is great
Baltenn chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Please come back they have relaxed and calmed please continue this amazing story oh wise one
bigfish chapter 10 . 1/23/2013