Reviews for Bleed My Heart Out On This Paper
Melbelle916 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Checking back in on this. It just seems so odd that you never finished this when you continued to write after you posted this. Is there any hope left?
Melbelle916 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
I really love your writing and am always hoping for an update. I love your take on Puck's perspective; of all the writers out there, yours always feels the most realistic. I hope you find the time and motivation to update this soon.
EmWats999 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Please please please update! D
debbieja chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I wonder what they will come up with Rachel drunk. I do hope they can motivate each other to do something since they should take advantage of being in New York together.
LondonSW chapter 3 . 12/14/2011
Love it! I've read it 3 time now and I can't wait for the final part!
bella0148 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
omg omg omg please update!
maipigen chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
yup i kmow what you mean about the glee thing. I have rapidly lost all affection for the show, the way some of the characters are being portrayed now and argh...just no.

Anyway, that's why it's awesome that you're still writing brilliant pr stories that I can sink my proverbial teeth into,. I love it and you have a handle on Puck that i really envy.

Now, please update soon:D

happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Poor Rachel! Embarrassed :o Anyway, can't wait for the nxt chappy!
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
Can't wait for your next chapter!

The story is going along great!

Update soon
WittyNinja chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
Great chapter. I know everybody says this, but you really do have Puck's voice down perfectly. It's a pleasure to read.

Meh. Glee right now has frustrated me too. I can't believe they actually had Puck sleep with Shelby. I can't begin to tell you how angry that makes me (although I will now try regardless). Not only have they turned Shelby into a completely nonredeemable character in my eyes but they've really put a halt on any real friendship I can see developing between Puck and Rachel.

And if they go through this entire affair without anybody once mentioning how this would make Rachel feel, I will go hunt down Ryan Murphy. It bothers me so much that she has basically been a non-issue in this entire debacle. Le sigh.

Any ways, keep on writing. You're pretty much the only thing that makes this fandom still fun.
fresch chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Damn! You know how long I've been waiting for this chapter? You are amazing, and this chapter was so good! But so many lingering questions! I love that this story is pucks pov, and that we see and understand his feelings towards Rachel, but I can't help but wonder and anticipate what is meant by clingy Rachel at the showcase, and drunk!kissy!rachel at pucks apartment.

I really adore puck for his maturity in his decision to not have sex with Rachel. I hope that rachel understands that he was not turning her down in the sense that I expect her to assume. I also hope that puck is able to deal with her embarrassment and try to understand what is going on in her head.

Puck needs to man up and confess his feelings for Rachel so he can see they are reciprocated!
samandy11 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
and Glee's... yeah-I stopped watching. I just can't anymore. It breaks my heart. I will live vicariously through fanfiction, thanks. O the drama! LOL he probably should've had sex with her, he would've felt better in the morning.
mikitaddict chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Godddddd ur fic is just awesomeee! Totally love it! Cant wait to read the next chap! Plzzz update soon .
Nova802 chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Thank you so much for a terrific update. On a light note, Rachel really can get Puck to do anything she wants, can't she? I smiled so hard during their non-date at the vegan restaurant especially when she called him a butt. I just pictured him sitting there semi-unwillingly fascinated by her.

I felt so much for Noah in this. Home doesn't feel like home any more, but he's not sure what he's doing in New York and then there's the break-in. Add all these feelings about Rachel into the mix and he's kind of a mess.

I can't wait to see the aftermath of their night together! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
cherry blossoms and peach chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Glee has been kind of suckish lately, so what else is there to do, except read fanfiction to replace it...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »